Hey everyone, I lurk on here everyday and only occasionally post. So, I have a question and hoping some of you may be able to offer some advice. My sister and I are going to Disneyworld Sept 14-22. We have a 30% off room only reservation paid in full for the Wilderness Lodge sep 14-20 and then the Poly Sept 20-22. I got tickets from Undercover tourist for 5 days for Disney and 1 day Universal that I have in hand. We also purchased MNSSHP for Sept 20 that are at will call. For airfare, I had a companion certificate from Delta that made my sister's flight $99. round trip but she had to travel same flights as me. She lives in a different city, so we had her coming to my house here in NYC the night before, we fly together to Disney. Then we fly here to NYC together and at JFK, she transfers to a flight to her city. Very simple. This trip was to celebrate me beating cancer this year and to also celebrate me losing 85 pounds. Well, I've had quite a few health issues hit in the last few months in addition to the cancer. (I'll let you know as of June 11th I'm cancer free!). But on March 28th I was diagnosed with a major blood clot in my left leg causing me to go on anticoagulants for 6 months and working from home. This was 3 weeks after the cancer diagnosis. My surgeon was awesome and arranged for a vascular surgeon and a hematologist to work with him so that I could safely undergo surgery since I had a BRAF mutation in my cancer cells meaning they couldn't put off the surgery too much since it could spread or come back. The surgery went well, I got the pathology report back that I was cancer free and things were going well. (that was June 3) I returned to work on June 24th and started to feel stronger each day. Things were looking up. Cut to the evening of July 2nd when I woke up in severe abdominal pain. To make a long story short. I was admitted to the hospital July 6th with an infected and inflamed gallbladder. I got worse and worse and almost didn't make it. They did an emergency procedure to insert a drain and I started to get better. I was released on July 11th and have to wear this drain for 4 to 6 weeks. Saw the surgeon for a follow up apt last week. I let him know about my Disney trip and he decided to do the surgery when I get back home. At first I was okay with that but now a week later, I can't imagine waiting another 2 months for surgery and going to Disney with this drain bag attached. I won't enjoy the trip. So, I'm going back to the surgeon next week for another follow up to see if we can do late August for surgery. now finally to my question. Should I reserve a room at the Wilderness Lodge for Sept 22-29 at the 30% off rate now since that rate expires next week. that way I can then do my trip Sept 20-22 at Poly then WL Sept 22-29. I can just redo flights with JetBlue since I'll lose the companion fare with Delta and my sister and I can fly from separate cities and meet at the airport. Or do I leave the trip the way it is Sept 14-22 and then after my appt next wed with the surgeon, try to secure a room at the discounted rate on the last day it's available? Help! Let me know opinions. thanks!