Upcoming sales?

foxygirl

FoxyGirl
Looking to book for May or August 2012. Wonder if there are times of the year that Disney does sales - kids sale free or deals for Canadians. I really want to book now, but don't want to pay full price if a sale is around the corner.

Looking to book for May or August 2012. Wonder if there are times of the year that Disney does sales - kids sale free or deals for Canadians. I really want to book now, but don't want to pay full price if a sale is around the corner.

What ship are you looking at? The wonder has the kids sail free to Mexico, but most of the other ships are booking VERY well and sales are unlikely. Typically the price only goes one direction, guess which way?

If you book through a TA and a sale comes out, they typically can rebook the lower cost.

I also wouldn't expect any Canadian deals, since our Canadian dollar is above par with the American dollar right now, and is expected to stay there for some time.

We booked on a Canadian offer back in February 2009, but that's when our dollar was worth about 79 cents U.S.!!

Kids Sail Free seem to come out 4 to 5 months before cruises not selling well. We went KSF to Alaska and I booked at the end of January for May. The Mexico one came out at the beginning of June for November- early December.

Our cruise this past January was filled with Canadians. We booked on the KSF offer here. DD met friends on the ship from Ontario and they told us that there had been an incredible deal offer only to Canadians for early 2011 cruises. This was on the Magic.

I would contact a TA near you who specializes in DCL to find out when a deal is released. I would not expect anything to be offered on the Dream or Fantasy for a couple years though. DCL only offers those deals on the cruises they aren't selling out, so the Wonder has been the main focus for the deals this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter