*** Upcoming 2013 Jan to March Disney Discount Offer : Details ***

Ok so doing the math sith the S/P/D. I think it would cost $883 more on my current reservation to add the Regular Dining Plan. We do have 9 Table Service Meals already reserved, so I am thinking this is a great way to go overall versus out of pocket. Our current reservation is 1/30 - 2/8 1 child 2 Adults at Ft Wilderness Cabins. I would actually change my child's age to 10 on the reservation so he could pick from any menu he wanted as he is a daring eater. I don't think this would be an issue for Disney???!!! (He will be 8 at the time of travel). Thoughts is $883 more worth it for 27 Table, 27 QS, and 27 Snacks, knowing we are already planning on using all of the 27 Table?

Thanks for the help!

I think that math makes sense! I mean even if you just calculate the cost of the DP as paying for the 9 table service meals x 3 of you for 27 meals and divide that by the $833 = that's an average of $31 a meal for each of you and that's probably reasonable at Disney. Then the QS and snacks are basically free!

I don't see an issue with you paying adult prices for the 8 year old.

I think that math makes sense! I mean even if you just calculate the cost of the DP as paying for the 9 table service meals x 3 of you for 27 meals and divide that by the $833 = that's an average of $31 a meal for each of you and that's probably reasonable at Disney. Then the QS and snacks are basically free!

I don't see an issue with you paying adult prices for the 8 year old.

Thanks for the feedback. I am all over it the morning of the 10th!

you can use the room only discout......and add the dining on. Making it a package. I did.

Ok, so this has me more confused. I currently have a Magic Your Way Package booked(Room @ CSR and Tickets). Would I be able to possibly upgrade to AKL using a room only discount and add dining to the package I already have? TIA

Ok, so this has me more confused. I currently have a Magic Your Way Package booked(Room @ CSR and Tickets). Would I be able to possibly upgrade to AKL using a room only discount and add dining to the package I already have? TIA

You can get the CM to price out all sorts of different options for you at different hotels and see what the different costs are based on what discounts are available at which hotels. I had them price out AKL standard room, pool room, and savannah room with the RO discount, plus ddp, and tix. Then I had the CM price out the same rooms with the p/s/d discount. I also had them check the poly for me to see what the cost would be.

Just as an FYI - the savannah view rooms at AKL are only a 5% RO discount so the p/s/d would probably be the better deal if you get the DP and tix. However, the standard view and pool view at AKL are 35% off for the RO discount which, depending on your party size and if you want the DP, may or may not be cheaper than the p/s/d option...

Hope that helps!

You can get the CM to price out all sorts of different options for you at different hotels and see what the different costs are based on what discounts are available at which hotels. I had them price out AKL standard room, pool room, and savannah room with the RO discount, plus ddp, and tix. Then I had the CM price out the same rooms with the p/s/d discount. I also had them check the poly for me to see what the cost would be.

Just as an FYI - the savannah view rooms at AKL are only a 5% RO discount so the p/s/d would probably be the better deal if you get the DP and tix. However, the standard view and pool view at AKL are 35% off for the RO discount which, depending on your party size and if you want the DP, may or may not be cheaper than the p/s/d option...

Hope that helps!

Oh, well we were aiming for Pool View only if we were to stay at AKL, so we'll be fine in that sense. I guess I'll never really know until I can call in on Wednesday! If I did the math correct, we might have a better deal with the room only deal. :) This is kind of reassuring and there's hope for us yet. :)

what happened to the links to the Chase page which showed the deals? Page not found now......

I believe the offer to Visa holders exclusively was available thru the 7th (someone will correct me if I'm mistaken). Then it opens back up to the GP on the 10th. I imagine they did it that way because of the system downtime planned tonight thru tomorrow.

I believe the offer to Visa holders exclusively was available thru the 7th (someone will correct me if I'm mistaken). Then it opens back up to the GP on the 10th. I imagine they did it that way because of the system downtime planned tonight thru tomorrow.

your correct

anyone know if online booking using these discounts starts at 00:01 Wednesday?

don't want to stay up past midnight if i can help it! :)

I can't believe I have waited all this time for January discounts to come out and I will actually be AT Disney on Wednesday morning. My mom and I are going on a last-minute Mother/daughter trip just for a few days. But my husband's big birthday trip is the end of January.

Is there anybody I can talk to in person at Disney to book rooms for January with the new discount or will I have to spend my first morning of vacation on hold for ours? :) I guess I could try and book online with my phone. That will be fun. LOL

Ok I've been waiting around to see if anyone posted any more success with dates past the 7th for the spd pkg but not really seeing it so if anyone has any new info please share. Here are our dates and info.
March 2-9 wilderness lodge woods view room 3 adults 1 child age 13.
5 day base tickets
Regular dining plan
Has anyone been able to get Friday 8th included in their spd package? I have only seen one post that mentioned it but no other info so far.
Looks like for us the spd pkg will be better than the 25% discount but if the 8th is at regular prices then we may drop a day so just trying to find out before Wednesday.
Also any info on what room types at WL are included in the spd? I know at some resorts certain rooms are a smaller discount or not included at all. We would be willing to take standard or courtyard view if needed to get the pkg deal. Thanks for any info.

Ok I've been waiting around to see if anyone posted any more success with dates past the 7th for the spd pkg but not really seeing it so if anyone has any new info please share. Here are our dates and info.
March 2-9 wilderness lodge woods view room 3 adults 1 child age 13.
5 day base tickets
Regular dining plan
Has anyone been able to get Friday 8th included in their spd package? I have only seen one post that mentioned it but no other info so far.
Looks like for us the spd pkg will be better than the 25% discount but if the 8th is at regular prices then we may drop a day so just trying to find out before Wednesday.
Also any info on what room types at WL are included in the spd? I know at some resorts certain rooms are a smaller discount or not included at all. We would be willing to take standard or courtyard view if needed to get the pkg deal. Thanks for any info.

The ROOM-ONLY discount is what WDW calls a HARD-STOP; the package is NOT. What that means is your pricing will remain the same for your entire trip - no need to drop the extra day(s) of your trip. As for rooms available, you won't know that until you call WDW since they don't post the number of rooms available under any particular promotion - they are just trying to fill openings. Since you are willing to be flexible, that will help.

I can't believe I have waited all this time for January discounts to come out and I will actually be AT Disney on Wednesday morning. My mom and I are going on a last-minute Mother/daughter trip just for a few days. But my husband's big birthday trip is the end of January.

Is there anybody I can talk to in person at Disney to book rooms for January with the new discount or will I have to spend my first morning of vacation on hold for ours? :) I guess I could try and book online with my phone. That will be fun. LOL

This is where a good travel agent comes in handy - they can call for you. ::yes::

You might call the resort where you are planning to stay and speak to the concierge desk. Tell them what you need to accomplish and ask if they can assist you since you will be their guest that morning. Some are extremely helpful, some are not, but the only answer you have if you DON'T ask is "NO" right?

the offer says for mod's $101 per person per day and deluxe $128 per person per day...now this includes room, tickets (non hoppers) and dining plan. So I was figuring for both me and my hubby at 202 per day for 5 nights 6 days x 12.5% tax around $1,136.25 but when i called with the Visa code she quoted me $1,849.34 for mod and for deluxe $2732.44. What am I missing? is it because there are only 2 of us? But when you have children under 18 the room doesn't increase anyway.:confused3

Moderate Resort
$101 per person, per day
SAVE $600 when you buy this 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room, ticket and Disney Dining Plan package at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
$101 per person per day based on a family of four.
Total package price of $2,429

In case no one answered this before-
The quote for $101 per person per day is splitting the whole cost between four people in the room....including the room rate. So to get your price. You can't take 1/2 the promo because the room rate is now split between 2 instead of 4. Make sense?

Just FYI: no sure whatever once else is getting for Values but I got All Star Sports (standard view) for 4 Adults (well the boys are 14 so Disney Adults) with Quick Service Dining & 2 Day Base tickets for $1230 - without the Visa Code it would be $1561 - so that comes to a savings of $331 or 21% off the entire package - our dates are MLK weekend, January 19th through January 22nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter