• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Up to 412 AKV Points for Rent @ $18-$19 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zbornak

♫ Thank you for being a friend...
DVC Silver
Hi Friends!

Experienced renter offering up to 412 AKV points as follows:
  • 92 70 points for reservations beginning on or before September 30, 2023 at $18 per point;
  • 320 79 points for reservations beginning on or after October 1, 2023 at $19 per point.
  • I also have a confirmed 2-night reservation for rent in the following accommodation at $18 per point:
    • Jambo House
    • 1-bedroom, Club Level
    • 2 nights (Aug. 31-Sep. 2, 2023)
    • $1,566 (87 points x $18)
I accept payments through Zelle (preferred), Venmo, and PayPal.

Once a reservation has been made, I will forward the DVC confirmation email to you. Full payment is due within 24 hours of your receipt of this email.

I have rented my points several times over the course of several years and every transaction has been successful.

Thanks for checking out my post!

Andrea

Last edited:
Hi Friends!

Experienced renter offering up to 320 AKV points at $19 each. (Sorry, no transfers.) These points can only be used for reservations beginning on or after October 1, 2023.

Once a reservation has been made, I will forward the DVC confirmation email to you. Full payment is due within 24 hours of your receipt of this email.

I have rented my points several times over the course of several years and every transaction has been successful.

Andrea
Hi Andrea,

What's available for 11/12-11/18 for two adults?

Hi there!

For you dates, full studio availability is as follows. If you want a larger accommodation, I can look into those too.

Kidani Village
  • Standard view @ 107 points
  • Savanna view @ 135 points
Jambo House
  • Savanna view @135 points

Hi there!

For you dates, full studio availability is as follows. If you want a larger accommodation, I can look into those too.

Kidani Village
  • Standard view @ 107 points
  • Savanna view @ 135 points
Jambo House
  • Savanna view @135 points
Thank you! Could you also look at 1 BR just so I can see what the difference would be? I really appreciate it!

Thank you! Could you also look at 1 BR just so I can see what the difference would be? I really appreciate it!
My pleasure.

One bedrooms with full availability:

Kidani Village
  • Standard view @ 209 points
  • Savanna view @ 253 points
Jambo House
  • Value one-bedroom (whoa! o_O) @ 167 points
  • Standard view @ 209 points
  • Savanna view @ 253 points

Last edited:

AKL Standard View or Value
Checking in December 2nd- Checking out December 7th.
1 adult/1 infant

Anything available?
Hi there!

Value Accommodations
There are no value accommodations with full availability for your dates. The most is 4 consecutive nights in a one-bedroom value from December 3 -7 for 80 points.

Standard View Accommodations
This are no standard view studios with full availability. However, Kidani has a savanna view studio with full availability for 82 points.

Hi there! Looking at January 2-8 for Kidani 1-bedroom savanna view. TY!

Hi Friends!

Experienced renter offering up to 320 AKV points at $19 each. (Sorry, no transfers.) These points can only be used for reservations beginning on or after October 1, 2023.

Andrea
Hi Andrea! I'm new to this, but I am wondering what is available at BWV from Oct1-Oct 9?

Hi there! Looking at January 2-8 for Kidani 1-bedroom savanna view. TY!
Hi! That villa is 192 points and is available for your dates. Please send me a PM if you're interested in proceeding with a reservation.

Thanks,
Andrea

Hi Andrea! I'm new to this, but I am wondering what is available at BWV from Oct1-Oct 9?
Hello! The only room with full availability for your dates is a 1-bedroom with garden/pool view for 292 points. That villa sleeps up tp 4. Unfortunately though, I would be unable to assist you with this reservation because it is 8 months before the reservation start date. I can book at Kidani Village or Jambo House up to 11 months out or any other resort up to 7 months out.

Thanks,
Andrea

Hi Friends!

Experienced renter offering up to 412 AKV points at $19 $18 each as follows:
  • 92 points for reservations beginning on or before September 30, 2023;
  • 320 points for reservations beginning on or after October 1, 2023.
  • I also have a confirmed 2-night reservation for rent in the following accommodation:
    • Jambo House
    • 1-bedroom, Club Level
    • 2 nights (Aug. 31-Sep. 2, 2023)
    • $1,566

Andrea
Hi any availability April 1-3? 2 people, Studio
Thanks!

The only studio with full availability is a standard view studio at the Poly for 62 points.

Please PM me and I can pass my personal contact info along for faster communication if you’d like to make a reservation.

Thanks,
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter