• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Up to 400 BCV points for the Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip64

Earning My Ears
I have up to 212 BCV points available for $12 per point. Dec 2012 use year. I am interested in making reservations for people who want to take advantage of my 11-month booking window at BCV.

At this time, I will consider reservation requests that require more than 150 and less than 212 points.

I can provide references and provide a contract to protect both parties. Please contact me by private message if you are interested.

BCV is a wonderful place to spend some time. Let me help you enjoy it.

I need to rent 197 points for BCV

We will be renting one 2 bedroom villa for five nights (1/1/13 - 1/6/13)

We need to make reservations tomorrow. Do you have these points available. If you will only do 250 minimum, would you be willing to transfer them into my account?

Thank you for your help.

Hi, I am looking for 12/8/12-12/12/12 and two bedroom villa at BCV. Which calculates to 154 points... Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you

I realize you wanting to respond to reservation for 150 pts or more, however just in case......i am interested in booking a studio at BCV Oct.6-13th, 2012 for 2 adults and 2 children...which I believe is 107 points. Please keep me in mind if you are able to make a ressie for me. Thanks. Bret.

I realize you wanting to respond to reservation for 150 pts or more, however just in case......i am interested in booking a studio at BCV Oct.6-13th, 2012 for 2 adults and 2 children...which I believe is 107 points. Please keep me in mind if you are able to make a ressie for me. Thanks. Bret.
Hi Bert,
At this time, I am only renting DVC points from the December 2012 use year. This means that reservations must begin on or after December 1, 2012. Good luck planning your trip. Beach Club is wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter