• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Up close penguins encounter

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
I have been watching Youtube videos and some people are right in the actual exhibit walking around with the penguins, and some others only in the small little area behind the little gate with the worker.

That's a big difference in experience, in my opinion. How do you know if you get to do one vs the other?

Hi , we did the penguin enocounter this past spring break. We were in a gated area right off the exhibit. They brought a few penguins in with us that walked around and we were able to pet and take pictures with. Other penguins from the exhibit were coming up to the gate , being curious and checking out the activity. I thought it was a fantastic behind the scenes tour and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 13
Hi , we did the penguin enocounter this past spring break. We were in a gated area right off the exhibit. They brought a few penguins in with us that walked around and we were able to pet and take pictures with. Other penguins from the exhibit were coming up to the gate , being curious and checking out the activity. I thought it was a fantastic behind the scenes tour and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Hurray! We are doing this next week and I am beyond excited.

Did you bring coats to the park with you for the encounter?
It was a chilly day when we went so we did have jackets. I would recommend atleast having a hoodie. It is very cold and you are in there for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter