Up characters, saw a pic where are they located?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: Saw a pic of the full size characters from the movie up. Anyone know where they are located?
Deb.

Dd met them at the Magic of Disney Animation in Hollywood Studios. They might have moved, this was in August.

Up Characters are expected to leave their current location in May to make room for the new TS character. No idea if they will have a new location or be removed from the park.

Up Characters are expected to leave their current location in May to make room for the new TS character. No idea if they will have a new location or be removed from the park.

Can you be more specific about when in May? We are going from May 9-14 and my sons would love to see the new TS characters. Thanks.

We have seen so many over the years but not these. I love being able to add to our collection of character pics.

Can you be more specific about when in May? We are going from May 9-14 and my sons would love to see the new TS characters. Thanks.

Toy Story 3D opens on June 18, 2010.

If the Toy Story characters will begin to appear in the Animation Meet and Greet area replacing the Up characters, there would need to be some sort of changeover period, to rebuild the photo background.

I'll guess that changeover would take less than a week.

I'll also guess that they would have the new characters out at least a week before the release of the new film.

So, as pure speculation, I'd say that the Up characters would be at their
current location through approx. the end of May 2010. a
And, that the new Toy Story 3 characters would begin appearing in that spot around June 10th.

I could be more exact, but sadly...

Crystal-Ball-OutOrder-LgB.jpg

None of the dates have been finalized, but the character schedules change on May 9th and my assumption is that's when the new TS character will start appearing. So the Up characters will probably leave a week before that so that construction on the area can occur.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter