• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UP by Pixar ... can you get through this with Dry eyes ...

Me neither! I laughed, I cried, I laughed, I cried...loved this movie.

UPDATE: Just watched the clip and cried like a baby...again. This is such a touching movie.

No chance! Those first 15 or so minutes are touching, beautiful & heartbreaking. That just sets me up for later tears too! :sad:

Wow! I don't think we've ever cried so much in a movie!
We first saw it for a child's birthday to the movie theatre. About 12 8 year-olds and their mothers all crying and crying. Fun times...fun times.

Ted, you're a sap! :wave2:

So am I, BTW! :sad:

Love this movie. :thumbsup2

Especially the part where Carl tries to shoo Kevin the bird away as seen in this clip:

Carl tries to shoo Kevin the bird.

Kevin the bird mimics Carl in response. Not too sure what I find funny about it, but it floors me everytime! :lmao:

I just watched that clip you posted Ted. I have never seen the movie, but holy cow, I can see why people wouldn't have a dry eye!! Saddest yet sweetest thing :goodvibes

I had to take a break after the first 15 minutes. Wondered if I had put the wrong movie in. Great, emotional movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter