Unusual question

landmark

Addicted to Disney... not seeking cure.
While staying at the CR the kids fell in love with the channel that played continuous loops of classic disney cartoons with Mickey, Donald, Chip, Dale and Goofy.

This trip while we were at POFQ as soon as we checked in that's the first channel the kids looked for... (go figure take them to the happiest place on earth and they are excited about a tv channel :teeth: ) Anyway it wasn't there. When we were in the lobby a couple of mornings later my DD (11) finds out what channel it was and later that day we tried to get it in the room but it said not available. Upon checking into AKL a few days later Viola! there is the channel in the room.

So the question is... does anyone know the channel I'm talking about and is it only available at deluxe resorts? Due to the fact that it's commercial free and a continuous loop I found it great for letting my son fall asleep with. Esp since it was Disney :earsboy:

Definitly not a huge resort deciding factor... but they did love that channel. ::yes::

I think it might be the "Toon Disney" channel. Our cable company locally offers it as a premium channel and I used to get it on Dish Network before I went back to cable.

Toon Disney is not commercial free, nor is it limited to just Mickey Mouse and the gang cartoons. Plus, I'd assume that every Disney hotel would have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter