"Unusual" MK Parade Question

mtrak17

Mouseketeer
Hi! :wave2: I have never seen the MK parades and was planning on making time for them during our upcoming trip. Although I don't have a problem staking out a spot long in advance, after reading some threads, I've decided that I really don't want to deal with some of the things I've read about (i.e. pushing, comments, etc.) during vacation.

My question is,for you parade experts out there, where can a few of us stand that is out of the way of the good spots, but where you can still see a good portion of the MK parades (afternoon and evening). I don't care if the view is obstructed or if we'd be unable to see some portions of it...

Basically, where's my best bet to still experience some of the parade, but avoid pushy people?

Thank you!!!

mtrak17 said:
Basically, where's my best bet to still experience some of the parade, but avoid pushy people?

Thank you!!!

ok - DH and I found the BEST SPOT on Friday night for Parade viewing...I'm probably giving this away...but oh well.

In Frontierland there is a CS restaurant called Pecos Bills...they have an outdoor seating area. Go to that area and stand on the wall (behind the post fence) You are a smidge higher then the people on the street...and the parade starts RIGHT THERE! DH and I claimed this spot about 3 min before the parade started on Friday night...was PERFECT.

enjoy!

The 'pushy people' thing is really blow a bit out of proportion. There are some, as there are anywhere, but chances are good you won't have to deal with them. It's just a vocal minority who vent about it, but don't let that put you off. Avoid Main Street and the Hub area and you should be fine. Frontierland is a good spot, Liberty Square is a great spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter