Unused WDW Park Hopper tickets from 2013 - still valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSLand

Mouseketeer
I have 4 WDW 5-day Park-Hopper paper tickets I purchased from a well-known on-line ticket company in 2013. The 2013 trip was cancelled and we have not used the tickets.
Are the tickets still valid? There is no expiration date printed on the tickets.
We are planning a trip to WDW this Spring.

My guess would be that they are still valid... have you tried linking them to MDE to see the expiration date on them? There is an all about Tickets sticky somewhere that could help you get more information.

Lucky you!! You're not tied to having to use them for a certain day or time period!!

yup from back in the day when non expiring really meant non expiring. the good old days!

Regular Magic Your Way ickets bought in 2013 do not expire unused. They also have the same usage rules they had on the day they were printed, for example are good during any chosen 14 day time span regardless of holiday or peak period designation..

Last edited:
I still have one 10 day park hopper no expire left from 2003 thru AAA back from 2003 - I think it was @$400

I am also interested in this topic. We have 6 hoppers (from a 10 day hopper) left over from a 2012 trip. They specifically say "no expiration". I don't have the tickets themselves anymore because they were added to our resort card in 2012, but I do have the receipt from Shades of Green. I don't know if they will be able to see that we still have 6 days left on each ticket. We are currently planning a trip for Feb 2020, but I couldn't link them on MDE since I only have the receipt. I also don't have the original resort card they were added to because our Disney hotel issued us a new card when we got stuck there for an extra 3 days due to Hurricane Sandy. I do plan to call, and I just hope they can help me out because we paid about $1200 for 2 sets of 10 day hoppers (military tickets), and we won't be able to afford our next trip if they won't honor them :(

I am also interested in this topic. We have 6 hoppers (from a 10 day hopper) left over from a 2012 trip. They specifically say "no expiration". I don't have the tickets themselves anymore because they were added to our resort card in 2012, but I do have the receipt from Shades of Green. I don't know if they will be able to see that we still have 6 days left on each ticket. We are currently planning a trip for Feb 2020, but I couldn't link them on MDE since I only have the receipt. I also don't have the original resort card they were added to because our Disney hotel issued us a new card when we got stuck there for an extra 3 days due to Hurricane Sandy. I do plan to call, and I just hope they can help me out because we paid about $1200 for 2 sets of 10 day hoppers (military tickets), and we won't be able to afford our next trip if they won't honor them :(
I had some tickets like that that were linked to a hotel card. I brought the card with me to guest services and they were able to transfer the remaining days to a MYW card for me. The only thing is you won’t be able to make FP ahead Of time. I would call and see if there is any way the can do it ahead of time for you.

Unfortunately, I don't have the hotel card that housed the tickets. The hotel gave us new cards because our reservation ran out, and we were stuck there because Hurricane Sandy was rampaging the northeast. So I have the new hotel cards. Maybe they transferred the tickets to those? I'll definitely have to call and see what they can do. I really hope it doesn't prevent us from making FPs ahead of time! Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have the hotel card that housed the tickets. The hotel gave us new cards because our reservation ran out, and we were stuck there because Hurricane Sandy was rampaging the northeast. So I have the new hotel cards. Maybe they transferred the tickets to those? I'll definitely have to call and see what they can do. I really hope it doesn't prevent us from making FPs ahead of time! Thanks!
I hope so too!

Were your tickets purchased in 2012? The “non-expiring” addressed in this thread means they didn’t expire prior to first use.

Tickets in 2012 expired 14 days after entering the first park on the first day of usage.

Were your tickets purchased in 2012? The “non-expiring” addressed in this thread means they didn’t expire prior to first use.

Tickets in 2012 expired 14 days after entering the first park on the first day of usage.

Well, the tickets we bought were categorized as "non-expiring", and we paid more money for that than we would have for just regular 10 day hoppers. I didn't realize the OP was referring to the tickets not being expired simply because they never used any portion of it. I thought they were referring to the class of tickets they bought.

Unused tickets were described in the OP. Non-expiring tickets stopped being sold when Magic Your Way tickets began in 2005.

Well, the tickets we bought were categorized as "non-expiring", and we paid more money for that than we would have for just regular 10 day hoppers. I didn't realize the OP was referring to the tickets not being expired simply because they never used any portion of it. I thought they were referring to the class of tickets they bought.
In my original question I was referring to tickets that hadn’t been used but they weren’t non expiring tickets. I also do have some of the non expiring ones that I assumed you were referring to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter