Unsweetened Ice Tea?

dalayney

Mouseketeer
I'm addicted to unsweetened Ice Tea. (thinking the closest thing would be McDonald's unsweet tea)

Do the resort cafeterias have them? (we're staying at movies)

Do any of the parks have them?Most restaurants? I haven't been since 2005.

The WDW CS have it if they have the Gold Peak tea dispenser, it isn't as good as the MCDs tea but at least it isn't sweetened. I'm pretty sure I've also been able to get unsweetened tea at every TS. The best unsweetened tea is at Wolfgang Pucks Express in DTD, it does had a flavor maybe something tropical.

Yep, you can get it just about everywhere. All the TS restaurants have actual brewed unsweetened iced tea. Some of the CS places use the nasty instant, powdered kind (Tangerine Cafe, for instance). But you can get some form of tea in pretty much every restaurant at Disney.

The WDW CS have it if they have the Gold Peak tea dispenser, it isn't as good as the MCDs tea but at least it isn't sweetened. I'm pretty sure I've also been able to get unsweetened tea at every TS. The best unsweetened tea is at Wolfgang Pucks Express in DTD, it does had a flavor maybe something tropical.

Yes love that WPE tropical tea.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter