Unpop the pop-up?

JDiva02

Earning My Ears
Okay--I got a lot of great tips here--and one of the best was to get a pop-up hamper for dirty clothes.

So, got a one from Dollar Tree, fit nice and neat in my bag. When we left, I tried to un-pop, but could not get folded back to original shape. I was in a hurry packing up so I just left it folded down (kinda like a surfboard).

Well, now I'm home and for the life of me I can't get the darned thing folded back to anything close to original shape. It was like wrestling with a snake. Now I need another tip--how to refold the pop-up!

thanks

Lee

Dear ArielRae:

thank you so much--you make it look easy! The video is great, I'll go home and follow along with video as I un pop my hamper.

thanks again.

Lee

I don't mean to laugh but I cannot help myself... why? Because for the LONGEST time I had the same problem getting my car sun shades folded back up. They collapse the same way that the pop-up hamper does and I used to could only get them folded up every fourth or fifth try. I'd always just give up and toss them in the back seat.

ArielRae does make it look so easy!

ArielRae - you are fantastic! I totally enjoyed watching your video. My daughter is "folding a hamper" challenged. She will flip when I send this to her!

Thanks! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter