Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

No it is the International Delight Chocolate Hazelnut creamer. I just found it the other day and I can say it is awesome!!

@1Grumpy9 - Thanx, I'm going to have to look for this, for sure!! :)

No it is the International Delight Chocolate Hazelnut creamer. I just found it the other day and I can say it is awesome!!

@1Grumpy9 - Thanx, I'm going to have to look for this, for sure!! :)
@1Grumpy9 Just looked on their web site, and they don't show a chocolate hazelnut? :( :(

ETA - Never mind - it was not shown on their web site, but found it with a Google search, it's considered a "seasonal favorite", so maybe they haven't added it to their web site yet. Anyway, will HAVE to hunt this one DOWN!!! :)

@1Grumpy9 Just looked on their web site, and they don't show a chocolate hazelnut? :( :(

ETA - Never mind - it was not shown on their web site, but found it with a Google search, it's considered a "seasonal favorite", so maybe they haven't added it to their web site yet. Anyway, will HAVE to hunt this one DOWN!!! :)

I found mine at one of our local Walmarts. It was in with the Pumpkin Spice.

Well then even more news. Managers had a meeting today and mine let slip that out PTO isn't changing so that is good! I can go on the family trip and go on my honeymoon now.
Fantastic!
It has been a horrible week. We have had a cold here. So of course my bed has been infiltrated by a 3 year old. Twice this week he has coughed so much he woke up, so he went to my room and demanded fruit loops. Then he refuses to go back to bed! Another time or two he has ended up in my bed using me as a pillow. I cannot wait until this thing has passed!

Fantastic!
It has been a horrible week. We have had a cold here. So of course my bed has been infiltrated by a 3 year old. Twice this week he has coughed so much he woke up, so he went to my room and demanded fruit loops. Then he refuses to go back to bed! Another time or two he has ended up in my bed using me as a pillow. I cannot wait until this thing has passed!
I so feel for you! I'm glad I'm past that stage. But I think I've been woken up by the coughing in the next room. :/

OMG the younger hooligans PAINTED themselves!!! They ruined their clothes, got paint on my carpet, and I had to scrub the tub! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally feeling better today. I have to admit this weekend was rough. I tried to push through a few times so went out and got a few things we needed around the house but this cold/sinus thing I've been battling is no fun. Thankfully it seems to be on the way out and the pressure isn't too bad in my ears any more.

Finally feeling better today. I have to admit this weekend was rough. I tried to push through a few times so went out and got a few things we needed around the house but this cold/sinus thing I've been battling is no fun. Thankfully it seems to be on the way out and the pressure isn't too bad in my ears any more.

Glad you are feeling better!!! I have been lucky this fall so far (knock on wood). My sinuses haven't acted up "yet". I am hoping with my trip right around the corner, they won't be bad until I get back.

I have gotten my clothes packed for my trip, now just for the other items that need packed...snacks, bathroom items, and the misc items that we are taking. I am going to be packing all weekend along with going to hockey games, and seeing Rocky Horror Picture Show on Saturday night at Midnight.

The original or the new one?

The original!!! The Hershey Theater shows it at Midnight right near Halloween and my friend and I go. We sit near the back of the theater and watch everyone come in...We love people watching at the show and of course the audience participation.

The original!!! The Hershey Theater shows it at Midnight right near Halloween and my friend and I go. We sit near the back of the theater and watch everyone come in...We love people watching at the show and of course the audience participation.

I am still, at the age of <mrph>, still a "Rocky virgin." So I just can't see myself going to see the new one instead of the original. Mostly because of the audience! I just don't know if I can pull off a midnight movie these days. So kudos to you and have a blast!! :)

I spent an hour at the gym then hit McDonald's for a quick breakfast. Making it worse was I had coupons for buy one get one free. McDonald's does try to help you from overeating by only accepting one coupon per visit, so I had to go through the drive threw three times. By my calculations 30 minutes on an elliptical and 30 minutes walking around watching strangers working out offsets six bacon egg and cheese biscuits.

I am still, at the age of <mrph>, still a "Rocky virgin." So I just can't see myself going to see the new one instead of the original. Mostly because of the audience! I just don't know if I can pull off a midnight movie these days. So kudos to you and have a blast!! :)

It is going to be a tough night because I am going to a hockey game that evening, so by the middle of the movie, I am starting to fall asleep, but I am hoping to get a cup of coffee before going this year. Plus, once I get home, I have to get up at 6:00am to check into our flight for Disney. Luckily, I can go back to sleep for a while and get my car all packed up for leaving "very" early Monday morning for the airport.

Think I may go back to only posting over hear. I forgot how "pile on" the rest of the boards can get haha. I have realized I don't really like telling someone the same thing 10 other posters have already said and then if you have a differing opinion everyone seems to take it as some personal assault and then piles on you quoting stuff from the entire thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter