Unofficial PS3, X360, and Wii Discussion!

Saxsoon said:
I loved the Sony E3 conference when the developer of Gengi 2 (?) came up. He was talking about how the game was based off of ACTUAL JAPANESE HISTORY THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Then he went to playing the game and said, now watch as I attack the GIANT ENEMY CRAB. Attack it's weak point for massive damage.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4 Watch the whole video.
:rotfl:

...then Godzilla jumped out of the water.

Saxsoon said:
I would get a 360 also, but almost all of my money went into my new car. But Wii I will get no matter what. Super Smash Bros. Brawl online alone would make me buy it. Also many hardcore Metal Gear fans will get a Wii alone so they can fight with Snake in it.

Red Steel, FarCry (recently announced), Red Steel, Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Zelda, H.A.M.M.E.R, Disaster Day of Crisis, Wii Sports, Blazing Angels, Sonic Wildfire, Sadness, Rayman, WarioWare, Excite Truck, Call of Duty, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy CC, Trauma Center, Resident Evil, SSBB. Those are all the games I want, and that's not including games for my DS. I don't know where I can get the money. I would get a job right now, but I want to wait until my senior year when I have a few blow off classes. Only a year away I guess. :rolleyes1 And how could I forget the Virtual Console so i can download all those classic Nintendo games.

I loved the Sony E3 conference when the developer of Gengi 2 (?) came up. He was talking about how the game was based off of ACTUAL JAPANESE HISTORY THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Then he went to playing the game and said, now watch as I attack the GIANT ENEMY CRAB. Attack it's weak point for massive damage.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4 Watch the whole video.

Don't forget about Ridge Racer. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I say: Xbox 360- The winner in our hearts. Wii- Innovative, would be best around if it weren't for the graphics. PS3- Another Gizmondo.... Loaded with functions, useless, and a waste of your money. Also, another crazy copyright plot of Sony.

I'm looking forward to Halo3 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl the most. Followed by Metroid Prime. These are games out to change video games as we know them. I think the graphics are unbelievable for Mass Effect though.

go wii
not its best but it still is 100% beter then the 360

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Okay, I say: Xbox 360- The winner in our hearts. Wii- Innovative, would be best around if it weren't for the graphics. PS3- Another Gizmondo.... Loaded with functions, useless, and a waste of your money. Also, another crazy copyright plot of Sony.

I'm looking forward to Halo3 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl the most. Followed by Metroid Prime. These are games out to change video games as we know them. I think the graphics are unbelievable for Mass Effect though.
I can't wait to play all the old Retro games on the Wii.

Super Mario Brothers and Mike Tyson's Punchout here I come! :D

Ah... the old days. I used to play the SNES at my school during lunch, recess, and breaks. I think i still have my N64, along with some NES games lying around. :rolleyes:

MuNkY said:
I can't wait to play all the old Retro games on the Wii.

Super Mario Brothers and Mike Tyson's Punchout here I come! :D

The retro games and the cheap price alone will sell the Wii like hotcakes. Plus, if DS vs. PSP show anything of what will happen, power and features are not everything. Cheap price, fun games, and innovation are the way to go.

hey guys and prolly some girls ha jk. anyway im new here and thats about it. i have all the available systems as of now( i know im a nerd) neaning the game cube xbox and ps2 as well as xbox360. i will say this now that im an xbox "fanboy" so i will always love my xbox and xbox 360 more then the other systems. see ps2 is for all the rpg nerds, xbox is for all the shooter nerds (meaning halo and othe good ones like splinter cell) and the gamecube is for the lil kid game nerds. i will say though that i like all those types of games. for instance: ps2 has kingdom hearts which is about the only rpg i play (all others are to slow) xbox has halo which i willsay no more then that the game is brilliant. and game cube has zelda and super smash brothers which are some of my favriots. so i jus figured i would write this monster of a post to let everyone know that i like video games!!

p.s. if you dont have an xbox 360 then you are seriously missing out. and i dont think the ps3 is gonna be as good for the blueray thing

Hawaiidood said:
hey guys and prolly some girls ha jk. anyway im new here and thats about it. i have all the available systems as of now( i know im a nerd) neaning the game cube xbox and ps2 as well as xbox360. i will say this now that im an xbox "fanboy" so i will always love my xbox and xbox 360 more then the other systems. see ps2 is for all the rpg nerds, xbox is for all the shooter nerds (meaning halo and othe good ones like splinter cell) and the gamecube is for the lil kid game nerds. i will say though that i like all those types of games. for instance: ps2 has kingdom hearts which is about the only rpg i play (all others are to slow) xbox has halo which i willsay no more then that the game is brilliant. and game cube has zelda and super smash brothers which are some of my favriots. so i jus figured i would write this monster of a post to let everyone know that i like video games!!

p.s. if you dont have an xbox 360 then you are seriously missing out. and i dont think the ps3 is gonna be as good for the blueray thing

Gamecube. Is. For. The. Lil. Kid. Game. Nerds. ?

Why I oughtta...

Hawaiidood said:
hey guys and prolly some girls ha jk. anyway im new here and thats about it. i have all the available systems as of now( i know im a nerd) neaning the game cube xbox and ps2 as well as xbox360. i will say this now that im an xbox "fanboy" so i will always love my xbox and xbox 360 more then the other systems. see ps2 is for all the rpg nerds,xbox is for all the shooter nerds (meaning halo and othe good ones like splinter cell) and the gamecube is for the lil kid game nerds. i will say though that i like all those types of games. for instance: ps2 has kingdom hearts which is about the only rpg i play (all others are to slow) xbox has halo which i willsay no more then that the game is brilliant. and game cube has zelda and super smash brothers which are some of my favriots. so i jus figured i would write this monster of a post to let everyone know that i like video games!!

girl checking in
Do you honestly have any idea what you were talking about here? You contradict yourself quite a bit.

Nintendo has some great games, and if you think its all for little kids, youve not played the capcom games.

TheBellhop said:

Why I oughtta...

Exactly what I was thinking. Nintendo is not kiddy, it is just their games target a much wider audience. I am 16 and still love Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Starfox, and SSBros.

Remember, if you think that playing mature games makes you cool, you are obviously not mature enough to play them.

Oh and interesting little tidbit, Rayman Raving Rabbids is now exclusively a Wii Exclusive, and looks just plain fun. It originally was a multiplat game, but all focus was switched to the Wii version for the time being.

TheBellhop said:

Why I oughtta...

sorry dude. i didnt mean to make you mad. im just saying that the majority(sorry for bad spelling) of the games on game cube are focused toward a younger audiance, and thats fine because i like a lot of those games to. and to everyone when i added nerds at the end of everything i didnt mean it in a bad way. actually i dont know what i was talking about. it was like 2 in the morining and idk. so sorry if i offeneded anyone, it was not my intent

Saxsoon said:
Exactly what I was thinking. Nintendo is not kiddy, it is just their games target a much wider audience. I am 16 and still love Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Starfox, and SSBros.

Remember, if you think that playing mature games makes you cool, you are obviously not mature enough to play them.

Oh and interesting little tidbit, Rayman Raving Rabbids is now exclusively a Wii Exclusive, and looks just plain fun. It originally was a multiplat game, but all focus was switched to the Wii version for the time being.

and i agree with you. i didnt say that i didnt like the lil kid games. im 17 and i like all the ones you mentioned. and if it came across that i only liked mature games and i think im cool for playing them then i really screwed up puting that post up and im very sorry.

Ill take a different approach to this...

PS3- Is going to be wildly sucessful. Why? It has a Blu-Ray drive built in, so it doubles as a high-def dvd player along with a game console. Its a pretty good bang for your buck factor.

360- When prices drop, more will buy. Its too expensive for what you get (obviously you need the "premium" system so you get the hard drive and wireless controllers). Realease games were poor but upcoming titles (Halo 3 anyone :goodvibes ) will get more people to buy.

Wii- Truthfully, I think this will be the end to Nintendo. With 2 failed systems (GameCube and DS) they are desprite. I think new titles, besides the few classics nintendo does have, need to be really really good to attract new buyers. Nintendo has always been marketed to the younger audiance, and imo, they will have to move out of that section to get a larger part of the market share....

Disneyjosh229 said:
Ill take a different approach to this...

PS3- Is going to be wildly sucessful. Why? It has a Blu-Ray drive built in, so it doubles as a high-def dvd player along with a game console. Its a pretty good bang for your buck factor.

360- When prices drop, more will buy. Its too expensive for what you get (obviously you need the "premium" system so you get the hard drive and wireless controllers). Realease games were poor but upcoming titles (Halo 3 anyone :goodvibes ) will get more people to buy.

Wii- Truthfully, I think this will be the end to Nintendo. With 2 failed systems (GameCube and DS) they are desprite. I think new titles, besides the few classics nintendo does have, need to be really really good to attract new buyers. Nintendo has always been marketed to the younger audiance, and imo, they will have to move out of that section to get a larger part of the market share....

this is what i have been trying to say to you people and im sorry again for making anybody mad but im not a big nintendo fan and i feel like their games are geared to a younger audiance. again im sorry but i though i was allowed to voice my opionion here. mayb i should just leave this thread

Disneyjosh229 said:

Do you know what you're talking about? How is the DS a failed system? It has sold more than the PSP. Also from what I've seen at E3 the Wii is going to be one of the most succesful consoles ever.

Disneyjosh229 said:
oh yeah, the system that carried the game of the year in 2002 is a total failure.

vmkandxbox360queen said:
i like the 360 my dad mostly plays it i sometimes get to play

yeah dude i love my 360 and xbox live

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter