UnOfficial March 2012 Trip Planners Tread-DIS Meet 3/8 Info Pg 1

For anyone with an AP you may find the following information about Early Screenings of "John Carter" at DHS interesting................for the rest of us, I have to wonder how it will effect the crowd levels at DHS on March 3rd and 4th.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-world-john-carter-passholder-19417/

I had originally planned on hitting DHS maybe for a few hours but then decided to go to Epcot instead and I think I am glad I did since I do think the crowd levels might rise due to the movie screening, especially as it might draw in the locals.

Anyway just wanted to give everyone a heads up and if you happen to be a AP holder , something you might want to plan on doing during your trip.

Happy Saturday everyone , I became very excited today when I looked at my reservation on the Disney site and saw it say I can do online check-in on Feb. 23 only 26 days from today! :banana:

The jury is still out on whether I plan to do online check-in or not but I am leaning towards NOT. Why? Because I read on another resort thread that if you do online check-in it wipes out any room requests you may have added to your reservation and you will need to call and re-add them.:confused3

For anyone with an AP you may find the following information about Early Screenings of "John Carter" at DHS interesting................for the rest of us, I have to wonder how it will effect the crowd levels at DHS on March 3rd and 4th.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-world-john-carter-passholder-19417/

I had originally planned on hitting DHS maybe for a few hours but then decided to go to Epcot instead and I think I am glad I did since I do think the crowd levels might rise due to the movie screening, especially as it might draw in the locals.

Anyway just wanted to give everyone a heads up and if you happen to be a AP holder , something you might want to plan on doing during your trip.

Happy Saturday everyone , I became very excited today when I looked at my reservation on the Disney site and saw it say I can do online check-in on Feb. 23 only 26 days from today! :banana:

The jury is still out on whether I plan to do online check-in or not but I am leaning towards NOT. Why? Because I read on another resort thread that if you do online check-in it wipes out any room requests you may have added to your reservation and you will need to call and re-add them.:confused3

I've never had my requests wiped when I do online check-in. Is this something new? :confused3

I've never had my requests wiped when I do online check-in. Is this something new? :confused3

I read about it on the POP thread maybe a month or so ago and then I did notice on the various threads a few people mention they did online check-in and non of their requests were met. I know from following the BC thread Teena who is a greeter at BC says not to do online check-in if you have specific requests, so who really knows :confused3 Some say to online check-in then call and verify your requests and re-add them if needed.
I have never done it and sorta afraid to, since I am not a "grab and go" type person at check-in especially when I am going to a new resort like this time.

Well, I am not usually an ADR changer, but I done gone and done it. :lmao: I was going to change two or three of them but I changed only one. I canceled Boatwright's on the 8th and replaced it for.............

Raglan Road at 6pm :banana:

This will give us a chance to take the boat to DTD. I really wanted to do that, but couldn't figure out when we would have the chance. Yesterday I just decided it would be a great arrival day activity.

I will, however, still make it to the Dismeet at Yeeha Bob at 9pm...I must meet our entertaining cast of characters! :thumbsup2

Well, I am not usually an ADR changer, but I done gone and done it. :lmao: I was going to change two or three of them but I changed only one. I canceled Boatwright's on the 8th and replaced it for.............

This will give us a chance to take the boat to DTD. I really wanted to do that, but couldn't figure out when we would have the chance. Yesterday I just decided it would be a great arrival day activity.

I will, however, still make it to the Dismeet at Yeeha Bob at 9pm...I must meet our entertaining cast of characters! :thumbsup2

You'll have to tell me how awesome Raglan is at the DISmeet! It's one I'd like to try. :goodvibes

Changed you on the ADR List.

I want to eat at RR but I ended up cancelling our ADR the only time I could fit it in was late evening then decided DH will never make it to stay up that late. He is in bed already :headache:

Add us too!! Husband and I have decided to surprise our girls with a trip. We will be there from March 12th - March 17th, staying at AKL Kidani. Sooooo excited. Total last minute (for me anyway) and couldn't believe we were able to get the room we wanted and all of our ADR's. This will be our first time to drive so that should be an adventure itself!!

Here is our list of ADR's

Mon 12th - San Angel Inn 7:00 pm
Tues 13th - Tusker House 8:05 am
Wed. 14th - Akershus 8:05 am/ Garden Grill 7:05 pm
Thurs. 15th - LTT 1:55 pm
Fri. 16th - Via Napoli 7:00 pm

Add us too!! Husband and I have decided to surprise our girls with a trip. We will be there from March 12th - March 17th, staying at AKL Kidani. Sooooo excited. Total last minute (for me anyway) and couldn't believe we were able to get the room we wanted and all of our ADR's. This will be our first time to drive so that should be an adventure itself!!

:welcome: to the thread!

Adding you to page 1 now. A surprise trip sounds like so much fun :)

Grats on scoring your ADRs! How are you going to surprise your girls! Are you going to do a PTR? I'd love to hear more! :goodvibes

Just gotta say it.....34 more days until WDW!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: hitting the gym hard until then, free dining will do me in :worship:

Grats on scoring your ADRs! How are you going to surprise your girls! Are you going to do a PTR? I'd love to hear more! :goodvibes

We are telling them we are going to Dallas for Spring Break, but when we get in the car to leave we are going to tell them we have changed our minds and instead are going to Georgia. However we will get "lost" and end up at Disneyworld!!! My 5 year old would probably never know the difference between driving to Dallas or Florida - she thinks 15 minutes is forever anyway!! The 9 year old is a different story though so we figured we better at least have us heading in the right direction or she would figure it out for sure. No plans on a PTR don't think I will have time to get one done. Thanks on the ADR's - this was the 1st time I have ever been able to get everything I wanted at the time I wanted - go figure I am usually up at 6:00 am at the 180 day mark!! Needless to say I was VERY surprised and on the room too. I usually plan these trips for a year or more so 2 months is definitely new to me so we were so HAPPY to get everything we wanted.

Hi all!!!

We're finalizing our plans today...checking new park hours...probably buying our Dining Plan and park tickets.

When we added the 17th & 18th, we also added the early seatings of the Luau on the 17th and the Hoop-de-Doo on the 18th.
We haven't done them for a while since we usually go with our 5 little Grandkids & their Mom & Dad.

Wooo Hooo...it's getting close!!!

Hi all!!!

We're finalizing our plans today...checking new park hours...probably buying our Dining Plan and park tickets.

When we added the 17th & 18th, we also added the early seatings of the Luau on the 17th and the Hoop-de-Doo on the 18th.
We haven't done them for a while since we usually go with our 5 little Grandkids & their Mom & Dad.

Wooo Hooo...it's getting close!!!

Two great shows. Updated you on the ADR List :thumbsup2

We are telling them we are going to Dallas for Spring Break, but when we get in the car to leave we are going to tell them we have changed our minds and instead are going to Georgia. However we will get "lost" and end up at Disneyworld!!! My 5 year old would probably never know the difference between driving to Dallas or Florida - she thinks 15 minutes is forever anyway!! The 9 year old is a different story though so we figured we better at least have us heading in the right direction or she would figure it out for sure. No plans on a PTR don't think I will have time to get one done. Thanks on the ADR's - this was the 1st time I have ever been able to get everything I wanted at the time I wanted - go figure I am usually up at 6:00 am at the 180 day mark!! Needless to say I was VERY surprised and on the room too. I usually plan these trips for a year or more so 2 months is definitely new to me so we were so HAPPY to get everything we wanted.

That sounds like so much fun! We surprised our kids in May with a trip. We were helping Uncle Ben move. :lmao: I hope you do a video and take lots of pictures! I can't wait to see how your surprise goes! :cloud9:

March 8 Lunch at Le Cellier 1:30 pm

March 9 Dinner at Rainforest Café 6:45 pm

March 10 Dinner Chef Mickey’s 6:35 pm

March 11 Dinner at Mama Melrose’s 5:05 pm

March 12 Breakfast at 1900 Park Fair 11:00 am.
Dinner at T-rex 4:00 pm

March 13 Dinner at Ohana 5:05

March 14 Lunch at Crystal Palace 12:05 pm

March 15 Breakfast at Kona Café 10:15 am
Dinner at Via Napoli 5:45 pm

AND ALSO WE CHANGE RESORT NOW WE ARE STAYING AT CORONADO SPRING RESORT FROM MARCH 7-16. THANKS. I PROMISE THIS WOULD BE THE LAST CHANGES THANK YOU!!! SO EXCITED WOO HOO!!!!:cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

March 8 Lunch at Le Cellier 1:30 pm

March 9 Dinner at Rainforest Café 6:45 pm

March 10 Dinner Chef Mickey’s 6:35 pm

March 11 Dinner at Mama Melrose’s 5:05 pm

March 12 Breakfast at 1900 Park Fair 11:00 am.
Dinner at T-rex 4:00 pm

March 13 Dinner at Ohana 5:05

March 14 Lunch at Crystal Palace 12:05 pm

March 15 Breakfast at Kona Café 10:15 am
Dinner at Via Napoli 5:45 pm

Updated your ADRs :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter