UnOfficial March 2012 Trip Planners Tread-DIS Meet 3/8 Info Pg 1

We're going MARCH 9-16th! I booked this trip in May when I found airfare from Niagara Falls NY to Lakeland for only $79.

We took out children on a surprise trip this past Feb and had a blast. We stayed at Windsor Hills and have it booked again.

I'm not sure if we will be visiting Disney on this trip. I hate crowds! My kids want to visit Seaword and the ocean.

Lori

We're going MARCH 9-16th! I booked this trip in May when I found airfare from Niagara Falls NY to Lakeland for only $79.

We took out children on a surprise trip this past Feb and had a blast. We stayed at Windsor Hills and have it booked again.

I'm not sure if we will be visiting Disney on this trip. I hate crowds! My kids want to visit Seaword and the ocean.

Lori

Will add you to the March travelers list. That is one awesome deal on airfare, great find :thumbsup2

Will add you to the March travelers list. That is one awesome deal on airfare, great find :thumbsup2

Please add me to the March list as well. We will be in WDW from March 3 - 8 staying at either the Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge! :banana: :cheer2:

Thanks!

Please add me to the March list as well. We will be in WDW from March 3 - 8 staying at either the Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge! :banana: :cheer2:

Thanks!

:welcome: to the thread! Added you to the travelers list :thumbsup2

Love both WL and AKL, beautiful resorts. Let us know when you decide for sure which one you will be staying at.

We are scheduled to go the week of March 25 - March 30, a quick spring break for us. Just heard on the ride home from work today that oil has hit $100 a barrel and an expert said we will have our highest pump of all time by spring. Wondering if this will alter anyone's plans? At what pump price will you consider altering or canceling your trip to WDW.

We went last March and we spent $416.00 in gas with an average pump price of $3.76/gal , the highest pump price was in GA at 3.90/gal and the lowest in TN, $3.68/gal. If pump prices rise to an average of $4.50/gal it would increase our costs to $490.00, not enough to make me consider any changes. How about you??

We are scheduled to go the week of March 25 - March 30, a quick spring break for us. Just heard on the ride home from work today that oil has hit $100 a barrel and an expert said we will have our highest pump of all time by spring. Wondering if this will alter anyone's plans? At what pump price will you consider altering or canceling your trip to WDW.

We went last March and we spent $416.00 in gas with an average pump price of $3.76/gal , the highest pump price was in GA at 3.90/gal and the lowest in TN, $3.68/gal. If pump prices rise to an average of $4.50/gal it would increase our costs to $490.00, not enough to make me consider any changes. How about you??

As much as we hate the gas prices, driving will always be cheaper for us versus flying ... and we do budget gas (and other expenses) when we make our plans. If it gets to where we can't get WDW in the budget, then we just won't go. :confused3

But ... hoping you heard a silly rumor ... and it not be facts. :lmao:

Can someone tell me how I can copy the reply that I am going to respond to?

I see so many of you doing this and can't figure out how you do it, thanks

Can someone tell me how I can copy the reply that I am going to respond to?

I see so many of you doing this and can't figure out how you do it, thanks

At the bottom of the poster's box that you want to "quote", click the "quote" button. :thumbsup2

If you want to quote multiple posts, click the "+ sign next to the "quote" button for all the posts you want to quick, then click "Post Reply" when ready to type responses back.

Any other questions? :goodvibes

At the bottom of the poster's box that you want to "quote", click the "quote" button. :thumbsup2

If you want to quote multiple posts, click the "+ sign next to the "quote" button for all the posts you want to quick, then click "Post Reply" when ready to type responses back.

just trying this lets see if it works! and thanks

Lori

Hi Lori... We'll be there from the 8th - 16th... Which resort are you staying at? :lovestruc

I don't think the gas prices will affect us at all, since we'll be flying - as long as we can purchase our flights before too long.

D~

We have not driven since 1992 when it was more economical for us as a family of 4 to do so. I know DH and I discussed this past spring when gas prices went up to $4 + per gallon here in Ct, how now with it just being him and I there would be little saving if anything compared to what flying costs.
When you factor in the time facter for us here it is 2 days of driving 10 hours each day (1200 miles total) plus the wear and tear on the vehicle it is just not worth it.
If the price of oil drove up the cost of airfare to some ridicules amount it might effect our trip plans but I highly doubt it.

I don't think the gas prices will affect us at all, since we'll be flying - as long as we can purchase our flights before too long.

D~

I purchased mine 2 weeks ago. It was more than I wanted to pay, but I kept seeing the prices rise and got nervous!

Now that is something I cannot figure out :confused:

It's simple, once you understand what the buttons mean! :flower3:

At the bottom of each post, you have "Quote", "Multi-quote", and "Quick Reply" buttons. Multi-quote is the apostrophe plus("+) symbols. Quick Reply is the small pen and paper button.

Just click the "+ button on each post you want to quote (instead of clicking "quote"), then click Post Reply when you're done. :goodvibes

I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many posts you can quote ... but it appears to be pretty high if there is. :confused3

I purchased mine 2 weeks ago. It was more than I wanted to pay, but I kept seeing the prices rise and got nervous!

I know... I wish I could afford to do airfare right now, but I just can't. And I am one of those people who won't pay for a vacation on credit... So, I guess I will just have to roll the dice and pay the price. LOL :thumbsup2

It's simple, once you understand what the buttons mean! :flower3:

At the bottom of each post, you have "Quote", "Multi-quote", and "Quick Reply" buttons. Multi-quote is the apostrophe plus("+) symbols. Quick Reply is the small pen and paper button.

Just click the "+ button on each post you want to quote (instead of clicking "quote"), then click Post Reply when you're done. :goodvibes

I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many posts you can quote ... but it appears to be pretty high if there is. :confused3

There isn't a limit on how many multiquotes you can do, but there is a limit on pictures (including smilies) and that's 25 per post - you can always break your post into multiple posts if necessary. Don't ask how I know that. LOL :rolleyes1

D~

There isn't a limit on how many multiquotes you can do, but there is a limit on pictures (including smilies) and that's 25 per post - you can always break your post into multiple posts if necessary. Don't ask how I know that. LOL :rolleyes1

D~

I am not a fan of the 25 picture limit. I'm always exceeding it. :lmao:

Joining you all!!! Had to click on to visit my friend sjs314 :hug:

We will be at Poly March 25th-April 5th. That's what I booked for now. Depending on if my whole vacation is approved at work the dates may end up a little different. I am thinking if we drive we may check in 3/28. Got FREE DINING!!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter