UnOfficial March 2012 Trip Planners Tread-DIS Meet 3/8 Info Pg 1

Misty89 and taraplus 2

Your Travel dates, resorts, and ADRs are now updated on the list.! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far:thumbsup2

Hi All!!!

We will be at Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani from March 10 'til March 17.

It will be Hubby & me, DD & DSIL, and the 5 GrandKids (Boys 8 & 5, Girls 5 & 5 & 3). We will be in a 2BR Villa.

Our ADR's

3/10 -Boma (D)
3/11 - Crystal Palace(D)
3/12 - Cape May Cafe' (D)
3/13 - Mama Melrose (late L/early D-Fantasmic package)
3/14 - Ohana (D)
3/15 - Norway(D)-Kids will be Bippidi-Boppidi-Boutique'd in am
3/16 - none...will do counter service at Cosmic Ray's.
3/17 - Chef Mickey's (B)-farewell meal

Looking forward so much to this vacation.

Hi All!!!

We will be at Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani from March 10 'til March 17.

It will be Hubby & me, DD & DSIL, and the 5 GrandKids (Boys 8 & 5, Girls 5 & 5 & 3). We will be in a 2BR Villa.

Our ADR's

3/10 -Boma (D)
3/11 - Crystal Palace(D)
3/12 - Cape May Cafe' (D)
3/13 - Mama Melrose (late L/early D-Fantasmic package)
3/14 - Ohana (D)
3/15 - Norway(D)-Kids will be Bippidi-Boppidi-Boutique'd in am
3/16 - none...will do counter service at Cosmic Ray's.
3/17 - Chef Mickey's (B)-farewell meal

Looking forward so much to this vacation.

Welcome to the thread.

Adding you and your ADRs ASAP :thumbsup2

Happy Hump Day !

Hope all you March 2012 Travelers are having a good week. Dreary rainy chilly day here in Connecticut.

How are everyones trip plans coming along?

DH and I sat down yesterday and went over our dining schedule and changed a few so now here is how our week looks. Still need to update the ADR list on page 1 to reflect the changes but I am done(at least for now)

3/4 LTT 1pm(new)
Cali Grill 5:30pm(new)

3/5 The Wave 7:30am(new)
Le Cellier 1:35pm(new)
Rose & Crown 7:30pm

3/6 Akershus 8:35am(new)
Hollywood Bro Derby 3:55pm

3/7 Crystal Palace 8:10am
Tony's 12:00pm(new)
Biergarten 4:45pm

3/8 1900 Park Fare 8:00am(new)
Via Napoli 11:30pm(new)
'Ohana 5:00pm(new)

3/9 Chef Mickey's 7:00am

Hubby and I got to feeling so guilty for not taking the little kids (12 & 10, daughter in college can't go due to mid-terms). So I did some researching and if we downgraded from POFQ (I'm a little sad about this) to a value, we could go ahead and take the kids. So...we did it! It will be their Christmas present. Trying to figure out how to surprise them.

Anywhoo, we are now at the All Star Movies Resort, on the quick service dining plan.

One of these days, after the kids are gone from home, hubby and I will go back and do it the way I want to. But this time I will just enjoy the magic and wonder through my children. It has been a dream of mine to take them, so this is AWESOME.:cheer2:

Hubby and I got to feeling so guilty for not taking the little kids (12 & 10, daughter in college can't go due to mid-terms). So I did some researching and if we downgraded from POFQ (I'm a little sad about this) to a value, we could go ahead and take the kids. So...we did it! It will be their Christmas present. Trying to figure out how to surprise them.

Anywhoo, we are now at the All Star Movies Resort, on the quick service dining plan.

One of these days, after the kids are gone from home, hubby and I will go back and do it the way I want to. But this time I will just enjoy the magic and wonder through my children. It has been a dream of mine to take them, so this is AWESOME.:cheer2:

Changed your resort for you, did not see any ADR's. I can so relate about going without the kids, DH & I have been together for 38 years and this will be our first trip alone ever to anywhere. I think you will have a better time wit the kids than leaveing them home, I know that is why we never did the alone trips

I guess there are 2 March 2012 threads going... I've been participating in the other one for quite some time now.

There was also a Facebook group created by someone a few days ago for March 2012. :thumbsup2

http://www.facebook.com/groups/125260294248273/

Here's our list of fun stuff...

My girls and I are taking a mom & daughters trip... my girls are 12 & 13, so it should be a lot of fun. We are leaving DH at home, and really looking forward to a fun 8 days at WDW! :wizard:

ADRs:

3/8 5:30pm - Cape May Cafe
3/9 11:00am - 50's Prime time
3/10 8:05am - Tusker House
4:30pm - Boma
3/11 4:15pm - Garden Grill
3/12 5:00pm - Ohana
3/13 8:25am - Crystal Palace
3/14 11:30am - Liberty Tree Tavern
3/15 11:00am - Tusker House

Which parks which days??? Here's the link to my calendar in my PTR:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=43022431&postcount=557

D~

I guess there are 2 March 2012 threads going... I've been participating in the other one for quite some time now.

There was also a Facebook group created by someone a few days ago for March 2012. :thumbsup2

http://www.facebook.com/groups/125260294248273/

Here's our list of fun stuff...

My girls and I are taking a mom & daughters trip... my girls are 12 & 13, so it should be a lot of fun. We are leaving DH at home, and really looking forward to a fun 8 days at WDW! :wizard:

ADRs:

3/8 5:30pm - Cape May Cafe
3/9 11:00am - 50's Prime time
3/10 8:05am - Tusker House
4:30pm - Boma
3/11 4:15pm - Garden Grill
3/12 5:00pm - Ohana
3/13 8:25am - Crystal Palace
3/14 11:30am - Liberty Tree Tavern
3/15 11:00am - Tusker House

Which parks which days??? Here's the link to my calendar in my PTR:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=43022431&postcount=557

D~

There was no 2012 March thread when I started this one, only last years 2011 thread but shortly after I started this one the owner of the 2011 thread changed the title to 2012 on their old thread, ergo why I changed my title to the unofficial 2012 March thread :rotfl:

I saw that someone started a FB page but I have not gone to check it out yet.

Welcome to this thread, I will update as soon as possible with your info, trying to update my ipad 2 with the new ios 5 and it is taking forever to download

There was no 2012 March thread when I started this one, only last years 2011 thread but shortly after I started this one the owner of the 2011 thread changed the title to 2012 on their old thread, ergo why I changed my title to the unofficial 2012 March thread :rotfl:

I saw that someone started a FB page but I have not gone to check it out yet.

Welcome to this thread, I will update as soon as possible with your info, trying to update my ipad 2 with the new ios 5 and it is taking forever to download

It's all good... the more the merrier. :lovestruc

Thanks for keeping everything so organized and updated. :thumbsup2

D~

It's all good... the more the merrier. :lovestruc

Thanks for keeping everything so organized and updated. :thumbsup2

D~

Your all added including your ADRs. I think you will have a great time at POFQ with your DD's. I actually wanted to go the week you are but since I had my heart set on staying at CR when we had to change our trip dates from October to March I had to drop a day and go with the first week when the rack rates were cheaper. My Birthday is the 14th so I will be celebrateing it a few days early.

Your all added including your ADRs. I think you will have a great time at POFQ with your DD's. I actually wanted to go the week you are but since I had my heart set on staying at CR when we had to change our trip dates from October to March I had to drop a day and go with the first week when the rack rates were cheaper. My Birthday is the 14th so I will be celebrateing it a few days early.

Thanks, I am pretty excited, since this is our first on property stay. I was really debating between POFQ & CBR - Finally, I just picked POFQ after reading a bunch of reviews. I am sure we will try out CBR next time.

That will be fun to celebrate your bday at Disney - even if it is a few days early. :lovestruc

Called Disney lastnight and got the free Dining for 8 days added to our trip!!!! Yeah!!

:woohoo: Awesome!! :woohoo:

D~

Hello everyone!

We're excited to be going March 4-9! We'll be enjoying our stay at CBR on FD!

Our current ADRs are:

Mar. 04, '12 Crystal Palace 6:35 pm
Mar. 05, '12 Tusker House 11:15 am
Mar. 06, '12 1900 Park Fare 5:40 pm
Mar. 07, '12 50s PTC 5:55 pm
Mar. 08, '12 Garden Grill 5:20 pm

I'm debating on a breakfast ADR before we head home, but nothing in the works on it yet.

Add us to the list. We will be staying a VWL with a group of families from my DD's school. So far we have a 2 bdrm and a 1bdrm booked from the 11th - 17th. We always go in March (independent school vacation) and love the flower festival. No ADR's yet, but will let you know when we decide where to eat.

Hello everyone!

We're excited to be going March 4-9! We'll be enjoying our stay at CBR on FD!

Our current ADRs are:

Mar. 04, '12 Crystal Palace 6:35 pm
Mar. 05, '12 Tusker House 11:15 am
Mar. 06, '12 1900 Park Fare 5:40 pm
Mar. 07, '12 50s PTC 5:55 pm
Mar. 08, '12 Garden Grill 5:20 pm

I'm debating on a breakfast ADR before we head home, but nothing in the works on it yet.

Add us to the list. We will be staying a VWL with a group of families from my DD's school. So far we have a 2 bdrm and a 1bdrm booked from the 11th - 17th. We always go in March (independent school vacation) and love the flower festival. No ADR's yet, but will let you know when we decide where to eat.

:welcome: Lidian & Tinkbellfan

I have added you both to the travelers list and posted your ADRs Lidian.

Lidian we are going the exact same dates as you March 4-9 :banana:

:welcome: Lidian & Tinkbellfan

I have added you both to the travelers list and posted your ADRs Lidian.

Lidian we are going the exact same dates as you March 4-9 :banana:

Thank you!

Perhaps our paths will cross! :goodvibes Here's hoping for perfect weather and manageable lines! :wizard:

Thank you!

Perhaps our paths will cross! :goodvibes Here's hoping for perfect weather and manageable lines! :wizard:

Our last visit was in 2009 March 24-31 and the weather was great , the crowds not so much so hopeing it will be a bit less crowded earlier in the month. In 2009 Easter was April 12th , next year April 8th, I think? so we should avoid the busiest time before the Holiday.

We visited Easter week 4 or 5 times in years past, but now that we are old the crowds and warmer weather both get to us.

Our last visit was in 2009 March 24-31 and the weather was great , the crowds not so much so hopeing it will be a bit less crowded earlier in the month. In 2009 Easter was April 12th , next year April 8th, I think? so we should avoid the busiest time before the Holiday.

We visited Easter week 4 or 5 times in years past, but now that we are old the crowds and warmer weather both get to us.

Touring Plans and easywdw have promising crowd numbers! I think most of the week, TP has 1s and 2s on their recommended parks.

The earliest in the year I've been was last week of April (non-Easter week), and it wasn't bad at all.

I'd love to go for all the holidays (to see the decorations and festivities) ... maybe when the kids are older and I can sneak off without them. :confused3

Hi! We'll be there 3-4 through 3-10 and are staying at CSR. So excited! March 14th is my birthday too! It looks like there are a lot of us with the same birthday. I guess I'll be celebrating early too. At this point, our ADRs are:

3/4-Dinner 1900 PF
3/5-Dinner Chef Mickey's
3/6-Dinner Boma
3/7-Dinner O'hana
3/8-Dinner Crystal Palace
3/9-Dinner Akershus

I'm debating 1900 PF because I have a DS and a DD. I don't want to go overboard on the princesses. If only they had a character meal with pirates or the cast of Peter Pan they would both be in heaven.pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter