• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unofficial guides touring plans or ridemax?

autumnbaby9

DIS Veteran
I have a copy of the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and was planning on using the touring plans for our trip in December (I used the WDW touring plans last November and they worked great). As i have been going through the posts here on the Disboards I have seen mention of a computer program called Ridemax. For those of u who have used both the touring plans and Ridemax program, which works best?

I would vote for RideMax, hands down. The UOG touring plans are static. The RideMax plans are dynamic - you can tell RideMax what you want to do and will create a custom plan for you.

See "RideMax Critique Plus Conventional and Unconventional Usage on August 1-4 Trip" - www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=885134

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter