Unofficial Guide Walt Disney book

Good Ol Gal

A Longhorn living in Buckeye Country
DVC Gold
We are planning a Grand Gathering in December and we would love to purchase everyone their own book. Does anyone know where we could get it pretty cheap? We want to purchase 3 more books. I have found copies on Ebay, but I would like to purchase them all from the same seller/bookstore.

Thanks.

I was at the book store the other day all 2005 booksdon't have any info on all the new changes. This is still a good book so you will get the info for rides resturants and such. Don,t now where to by the cheep try amazon the list used books.

1) We buy new books every year (even if we don't go), but we lend them to our friends. Ask your friends.
2) 1/2 Price Book Store has old versions for sale cheap.
3) Borrow from the library.
4) You would get 10% off (20% during promotions) with your Barnes and Noble shopper card.

Planning is so much fun! Get the books!

Enjoy your trips!

:mickeybar

Good Ol Gal, the revised 2005 Unofficial Guide, with info on the new tickets, Extra Magic Hours schedule, and more, will be out in mid February. I'd wait until then to pick up the new Guide. Also be sure to check our website for free updates as the year goes on.

I'm not sure if you can get a volume discount on 3 books, but I've had good luck with being a Barnes & Noble member...they recently sent out a 15% off online coupon.

Thanks for reading the Guide!

Len

lentesta said:
Good Ol Gal, the revised 2005 Unofficial Guide, with info on the new tickets, Extra Magic Hours schedule, and more, will be out in mid February.

Thanks.. I will wait till then. BTW, what is the website?

:love: We LOVE your book!! :love:

lentesta said:
Good Ol Gal, the revised 2005 Unofficial Guide, with info on the new tickets, Extra Magic Hours schedule, and more, will be out in mid February. I'd wait until then to pick up the new Guide. Also be sure to check our website for free updates as the year goes on.

I'm not sure if you can get a volume discount on 3 books, but I've had good luck with being a Barnes & Noble member...they recently sent out a 15% off online coupon.

Thanks for reading the Guide!

Len

Thanks for the update and keep up the great work!

lentesta said:
Len

Len~ Is this going to be a different version than the one that says 2005 that is in the stores now? Will it say "revised" on the cover? I just found some in a store that said 2005 and had Stiche's Great Escape in it, but didn't know if it was the "new" one or not?

It should say "revised" - we just sent the text to the printer today, so I expect it to be a couple of weeks until they hit bookstores.

The easiest way to tell whether the book you're looking at is the most recent is to check whether it lists the Magic Your Way tickets in the index. The new books will, the old won't/

As always, the website (www.TouringPlans.com) will have updates as the year progresses.

Thanks again for your interest in the Guide. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any other questions: len@touringplans.com

Sincerely,

Len

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter