Unofficial Guide To WDW

DznyLvr2005

DIS Veteran
Anyone that wants to know ANYTHING about DW, I suggest picking up the 2005 Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. It's not made by Disney so you get to hear real people and the author talk about it. I can't put the book down. I mean, they go into wait times on rides, when to go, what to do, different itineraries, people with kids, couples, side things to do, it's great! Plus there's a huge section on the resorts and they grade it from pools to serivce to price. Plus it will get you excited for your trip :)

I love that book. All you need to prepare obsessively for a WDW trip is this board and that book! :flower:

Ditto here. The 2006 volume comes out this month. Overstock.com has it for about $13 shipped.

I might have to check that one out. We got Birnbaums(sp?) and for some reason it seemed extremely watered down. It could be because I've been there so many times, but hey what do I know.

I've got the PassPorter Guide to Disney, but I bought it for my girlfriend and she tells me it's great, it has maps of all parts, tips on resturants, menu's, prices, etc..... just thought I'll post it! :teeth:

I don't like the Unofficial Guide...I don't approve some of the tactics that they recommend and that aside, their info is out of date before the thing even hits the stores.

If you want to know about wait times, when to go, ect...This board is the best place to go. Especially considering that the Unofficial Guide is specifically geared towards those that go during busy season. I consider that money as wasted money.

I also bought the Passporter. I really like the maps and the organization...but info their is often outdated also.

JMO though.

Personally,we are "Passporter" people. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that book. :cheer2: Can't say enough about it. They have a great website. Have a look,good luck!

I have the Passporter Book, pretty nice. I'd surely recommend it to any of you folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter