Unmasking the Horror Tour??

Lizboo

Travel Nut
I didn't see it on the website but I assume it is being offered?

Has anyone done it yet? If so, which houses were included?

TIA

On the HHN website, look under RIP Tours - it is on the same page. I haven't done the tour, but I remember seeing it on the same page as the RIP Tour reservations.

I took the tour this morning...included Walking Dead, Run, and Jack Presents. Very cool experience

Did both tours on Thursday and hands down worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

This is how our tour group went:
*not actually a house tour, but we got to go into one of the AWIL scenes and take a photo with one of the wolf puppets
Jack Presents
Alice 3D
*stopped to take pictures on the porch of the Insidious house
Walking Dead
*lunch break*
Run
Freddy vs Jason
Body Collectors

Tour was Tier 1 so the total after tax was like $127. Again, hands down worth every single penny!
Also worth noting, if you can, request David as your tour guide. He was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! Really knew his stuff. A veteran of both Orlando and Hollywood Universal VIP tours. Seriously, the man is amazing!!!!!!

:cool1:

Will do it this Sunday!

Will make a picture thread as in previous years but not taking my laptop this time around so will have to wait till I return the 5th.

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Wow, this is so encouraging! I booked both tours in October, and I'm quite excited for it.

I was hoping for some pics and reviews from Unmasking the horror tour. I won't be going anytime soon so it was cool to see everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter