Unlimited Texting Plans?

CutieEm

I'm a Lion, RAWR ;)
Hey, I'm CutieEm, and usually I'm over on the Disney Online Games forum. That's my introduction, but back to my question.

I am 12 years old, and I am looking for a cheap plan that offers unlimited texting in it. If you have unlimited texting, post and tell me what company and plan you have! (Also, I am looking for a individual plan because my parents don't ever use there cell phone let alone send a text! :eek: )

I have the unlimited texting plan from verizon. My family all has phones, and now my brother is switching over into our plan from T-Mobile.

It's 10 dollars a month for unlimited texting to verizon, and you get 500 free texts out of verizon, including sending pics, videos, sounds. etc.

Since my dad and mom don't text, he bought me and my sister the 10 dollar plan, which is really popular.

The UNLIMITED plan, is like 30 dollars or something. My dad got it for all of us now, because he rather spend 30 dollars for unlimited, then 30 dollars just to verizon.

I think it's 30 dollars.. don't rely on this post though :P

I have the unlimited texting plan from verizon. My family all has phones, and now my brother is switching over into our plan from T-Mobile.

It's 10 dollars a month for unlimited texting to verizon, and you get 500 free texts out of verizon, including sending pics, videos, sounds. etc.

Since my dad and mom don't text, he bought me and my sister the 10 dollar plan, which is really popular.

The UNLIMITED plan, is like 30 dollars or something. My dad got it for all of us now, because he rather spend 30 dollars for unlimited, then 30 dollars just to verizon.

I think it's 30 dollars.. don't rely on this post though :P

So wait, do you have the $30 dollar plan or the $10 dollar plan? I am so confused!

I have the Unlimited Verizon, 500 free to non-Verizon plan. Both me and my parents have it because we text a lot. I think it's $10 a month.

Awesome suggestions, thanks. Do you guys have a link to the page that has the plan?

I love T-mobile.
I have this family plan *somehow* that we all have unlimited texting...that includes to other networks and pictures. *I think pictures, because i send them all the time and never hear about it from my parents*

Ms.Squeakers: Haha thats cool but my family doesnt text so it won't help. Thanks though, I was just looking at T-Mobile's website. Do you know how much your plan costs a month?

I used to have unlimited to verizon and 500 to not verizon, but my friends dont have verizon so that didn't really work for me. So now I have the actual unlimited to EVERYBODY from Verizon. I think it's $15 a month.

ATT to ATT unlimited plus 200 texts for non-ATT is $10 per month, unlimited texting to anyone is $20 per month, and for your whole family plan to have unlimited texting, it is $30.

at&t
We pay $30 ( I think) for a family plan which is all 4 lines in our plan get unlimited text messaging to anyone.

We have a family plan but my phone is the only one with unlimited texting. Everything to anyone and it's like $5-10 a month, I think.
AT&T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter