Unlimited Express Pass Price?

You are correct, there are a limited number of express passes (one-time per express attraction and/or unlimited times per attraction) available for purchase each day. Also, as you mentioned the price is based on the time of year (i.e- the crowd level expected).

I think the price is pretty reasonable too, especially if people don't want to stay onsite or are locals.

I know you can buy the normal express passes online but I've never seen any unlimited express passes that don't include admission for sale online. Do you have a link?

I was thinking of the one attraction per day pass. I have to say now that I'm looking at it, the Universal website ticket section needs improvement because there is way too much stuff to weed through to get where you need to go.

Well, darned, if you're not correct. It is a brand new express. It's even online now. http://www.universalorlando.com/Tic...es.html&expID=13-5805&contentID=13-1152&seq=1 (It's the last express listed on that page.)

OK, I'm not seeing it. This is all I saw:

Islands of Adventure Express Plus Pass (1-Day)
You’ll be able to skip the lines at rides and attractions in Islands of Adventure for one day per person, per pass.

NOTE: Valid for one (1) entry per participating attraction. Not valid for theme park admission.
Ticket Details Questions

Universal Studios Express Plus Pass (1-Day)
You’ll be able to skip the lines at rides and attractions in Universal Studios for one day per person, per pass.

NOTE: Valid for one (1) entry per participating attraction. Not valid for theme park admission.

I don't see it either. The only pass that includes unlimited Express is the VIP ticket but that includes park admission...it's not an add on.

I found this in the "restrictions" area of the webpage:

Based on peak pricing for the Unlimited Express pass, sold exclusively at the Universal Orlando® theme park front gates. Pricing subject to change without notice. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Access may be restricted during certain times at certain attractions.

First time going to Universal, we'll be there November 23rd and 24th, 2010.

I'm a little worried about the 23rd and 24th as its approaching the Thanksgiving weekend. Searching for info on years past, people say its Thanksgiving and the weekend after that get bad, not before. Maybe I don't need them?

If I do decide to get them, should I buy the express pass plus before going there? Are they more expensive the day you are there? They're only $19.99 for those days right now on Universal's site. Also, I bought my tickets via UndercoverTourist.com.. does that matter?

Thank you,
Jon

First time going to Universal, we'll be there November 23rd and 24th, 2010.

I'm a little worried about the 23rd and 24th as its approaching the Thanksgiving weekend. Searching for info on years past, people say its Thanksgiving and the weekend after that get bad, not before. Maybe I don't need them?

If I do decide to get them, should I buy the express pass plus before going there? Are they more expensive the day you are there? They're only $19.99 for those days right now on Universal's site. Also, I bought my tickets via UndercoverTourist.com.. does that matter?

Thank you,
Jon
If you're going before the holiday, you probably won't need them. But if you get to the park and you think the lines are too long, you can purchase EPs at either park. There is no price difference for a non-busy period. I wouldn't buy them ahead of time because they are non-refundable and date specific. If something comes up and you can't go that day, you are stuck. I would wait until you arrive to decide on purchasing an EP.

It was on the page last night and was called the Unlimited Express Pass Plus. It's gone now. Maybe it was a temporary marketing test. I know I have never heard of it or even seen those type of express tickets before except for VIP tickets or onsite hotel card keys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter