Unlimited admission for discovery cove package?

lalaland101

Earning My Ears
We're planning on getting the discovery cove package with free admission to seaworld, aquatica and busch gardens. Does the package entail unlimitted admission to those three parks, or is it just a one time entry for each? Also, where would the bus pick us up for the free transportation to busch gardens?

Thanks!

I don't know about all parks,but I went to DC last week and we had unlimited admission to seaworld for 14 days after our visit.

If you purchased the upgrade to the ultimate package than it is unlimited admission to Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica. The bus for Busch Gardens picks up at Sea World. I'm not sure what time or exactly where at Sea World. You can call them and ask.

Enjoy!! We are leaving in a couple weeks for this same package although we will be driving to Busch Gardens on the days we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter