Unleash the villians party??

TaleasoldasTime

Mouseketeer
I just read an article on WDWmagic that HS will be having a hard ticketed party on aug 23 with the unleash the villians theme. Has anyone else heard this? If it's true I'd change my vacation dates to attend.

First time I have read anything about it. That seems like a lot of fun! We might consider moving our dates back for this. Looks like some attractions will be closed due to the fireworks event.

I have noticed it is only one night. I assume because of the mass popularity that they will extend it. When they did this event for limited time magic last year DHS was just extremely packed extremely. People were waiting hours just to get in the parking lot. This event will probably be much more popular than Harambe nights. This should sell out no problem. I am going in July wish I was able to go during this time I would go in a heart beat.

Dis'ers are reporting on the theme park board that tickets went on sale this morning for AP holders and DVC members. Tickets will go on sale to the general publc on Monday, June 9.

This is my first official post on DISboards. It may be a silly one. However, I am curious on what villians will be at this party? Also, I have seen pictures from a prior event and also the 24 hour event, I think it is weird that Disney is considering Meg from Hercules a villian. I mean sure she was trying to lure Hercules for Hades. However, this was only because she already traded her soul to Hercules. I mean they ended up hooking up together at the end of the movie. I just think it doesn't feel right throwing her on the villian side. Sorry I just had to point this out.

I just got an email from disney ap Villains Unleashed at Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Saturday, August 23, 2014 8 p.m.–1 a.m.
$67/Adults, plus tax • $62/Children, plus tax

I just got an email from disney ap Villains Unleashed at Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Saturday, August 23, 2014 8 p.m.–1 a.m.
$67/Adults, plus tax • $62/Children, plus tax

Any details about the event? I'm guessing based on how well this one does will determine the frequency at which they offer it again in the future. I think it will prove to be very popular.

I'd love to do it, but we will be sailing away from Port Canaveral on the Fantasy that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter