• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unleash the Villains?

bohanarrow

Earning My Ears
Has any one been to Friday the 13th Unleash the Villains at Hollywood Studios? I am trying to figure out if it would be too crowded to go on that day?:confused3
Thanks!:beach:

I'm pretty sure it's the first time it's been done. I would expect it to be super busy. If you go in not expecting to get a lot done I think you can still have a good time.

First time being done this year. I would love to go but I am going to avoid it at all costs. I'm sure it's going to be INSANE!!

Call us a gluten for punishment, we will be there that day!!! Celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in style!!!:cool1:

New event. Sounds like a fun time. I would go crowds or no since it is something that is most likely a one time event or only done a couple times a year.

Seems sort of odd to be doing this when they are. Maybe there just isn't a better Friday the 13th during the year. But that's about the time MNSSHP will be starting and lots of the villains should be out for that. I would think they'd be concerned it would diminish attendance at any parties close to that date as people attempt to avoid paying for a party.

If you ever wanted to attend a low crowd MNSSHP, I'd pick one close to 9/13.

Call us a gluten for punishment, we will be there that day!!! Celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in style!!!:cool1:
A "gluten" for punishment? OK ... that just made me laugh. I suddenly envisioned a bunch of people being pelted with Chex cereal!

(I think you meant "glutton" ...)

Thanks for the chuckle! :lmao:

:earsboy:

Seems sort of odd to be doing this when they are. Maybe there just isn't a better Friday the 13th during the year. But that's about the time MNSSHP will be starting and lots of the villains should be out for that. I would think they'd be concerned it would diminish attendance at any parties close to that date as people attempt to avoid paying for a party.

If you ever wanted to attend a low crowd MNSSHP, I'd pick one close to 9/13.
Then again, people who don't want to pay for MNSSHP because all they really want to do is meet the villains and they don't care so much about the other stuff might be motivated to plan an entire vacation around this event, thereby providing Disney with trip income they normally wouldn't have gotten.

Who knows how the villain-obsessed mind works .... ? ;)

Then again, people who don't want to pay for MNSSHP because all they really want to do is meet the villains and they don't care so much about the other stuff might be motivated to plan an entire vacation around this event, thereby providing Disney with trip income they normally wouldn't have gotten.

..... and all during a pretty low crowd time. So this could end up being one of the few events to actually accomplish that goal of gaining extra bookings. They should have announced more of these events in advance like this one. They have totally missed out on the chance to squeeze a second trip out of me this year. I'd go for this one, but mid September is still just too hot for me.

I'll probably check it out, but just because I'll be there for the first MNSSHP parties anyway. Not something I'd book a trip for, but that's the case with most of these "Limited Time Magic" events.

:lmao: I am laughing because this is totally me! We were going to go in early Dec but changed our dates so we could go to this - I just SUPER want to see Maleficent without having to pay for or deal with crowds at MNSSHP... crossing my fingers this doesn't turn out to be crazy!

I think it sounds absolutely awesome! We won't be able to make it though. If anyone here's any more info on what it is going to include, I'd love to hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter