• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unleash the Villains Friday - September 13th

LJD2143

DIS Veteran & DVC Member
We plan to be at Hollywood Studios on Friday, September 13th for the Limited Time Magic Villains event. Based on recent comments on the Disney Parks Blog, it sounds like it's going to be very poplular!

So who else will be there with us?:banana::cool1::yay:

I have it on my calendar to fly in for the event! Love those villains!!!

We will be there, but I'm looking for more information. Where can I find it? I'm hoping it's going to be ok for my 6 year-old.

We will be there too! Moved our trip dates to be there for it! I LOVE the Villains! Hoping for some epic Meet & Greats! :thumbsup2

My party of 11 flies in that afternoon. We have 6pm ADRs for Mama Melrose and can't wait to see the Villains!

We are getting there on the 12th, picked these dates so we could attend!!

Does anybody know if you'll be able to attend both parks that evening? Have tickets for the party but still want to see the villains.

We're sooo looking forward to the party. I've extended our departure day just for this party.

Although this thread is still quite small, I have a funny feeling that this Event is going to be CROWDED!!!:eek::eek::eek:

With tickets for MNSSHP on Tuesday nite and plans to attend this party for the Villiams Friday nite...it is going to be an awesome time at Disney.....

We made our trip plans around this limited time magic event also! We also are going to be attending the Reflections of Evil Event (EPCOT) during the day on the 13th and the 14th and Mickey's Not So Scary on the 17th. So excited! :rotfl:

Although this thread is still quite small, I have a funny feeling that this Event is going to be CROWDED!!!:eek::eek::eek:

So excited to see this pic/ad for some info - where did you find it? Looking for any info on this event.

We will be there arrive on 12/092013
is it tickets or can we just turn up we are staying at port Orleans

We will be there arrive on 12/092013
is it tickets or can we just turn up we are staying at port Orleans

As far as I know it's an open event (kind of like the 24 hours monstorous summer event was and the other limited time magic things they are doing-long lost friends weeks). The note at the bottom of the flyer says "Theme park admission or valid passholder ID required subject to capabity restrictions. Enteratinment and event subject to change without notice."

I will also be attending at WDW! I am so excited for this! I don't know if everyone has seen this or not yet, but at WDW a new fireworks show will premiere at this event called "Villainy In The Sky" and at DL an updated version of Haunted Mansion Holiday will appear, and for those of you that wanted to see where the flier came from and for more info about the event here is a link!

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/...ime-magic-evening-event-at-walt-disney-world/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter