Unknown Must-Do's!!!

Speaking if doing things at night, we enjoy the jungle cruise after dark. Such a different experience.

I only did the Jungle Cruise once, and it was at night. I really can't imagine doing it in the day. But I'm a spoiled brat. :rolleyes2

I really like to do a boat ride, especially from HS to Epcot or in reverse. And even more so if it is a beautiful day. The scenery is awesome, the wind in my hair is refreshing, and its different from anything I can do at home!:woohoo:

Epcot ...club cool took me a few trips before we found it and everyone loves it
Hs....animation class but not good for small kids
AK....trek in Asia has bats and tigers again missed this was so tired by the time we got there and flights on wonder is great show
Mk...mikes laugh floor,people over anytime of day and philharmagic

Malestrom in Norway Pavilion. I didn't know it existed during our first 2 trips!

Ugh, good lord no !!! worst ride ... IMO. Whats going to be hilarious though is that people are going to book FP+s for this ride, because the description is cool !

However, best thing about Norway, $20 bottles of Norwegian Vodka in the gift shot, 40 oz/ 1.14 Litre. Best deal on booze in all of Disney.

So to me, that's a Must do :)

Food: Sleepy Hollow Waffle with Nutella and fruit

Show: Festival of the Lion King at AK

Ride: Jungle Cruise at Night

princesslilobess said:
She made me a giraffe out of "candy, caramellla"! I love her! Definitely worth watching. She has a lump of goo and them its like BAM penguin... BAM giraffe... BAM flamengo!

Yup love this description!

Flights of Wonderr bird show at AK.

Conservation Station//Rafiki's Planet Watch (live veterinary procedures and a small animal show).

Miyuki the "Candy Lady"" at Japan pavilion.

I didn't even know about the magic of animation....but sounds like a magical addition to the day

And what is sum of all thrills?!

It is a simulator (big robotic arm thing) in Innoventions at Epcot

Magic Kingdom: Swiss Family Treehouse - at night. We love the atmosphere.
Animal Kingdom: Flights of Wonder show.
Hollywood Studios: enjoying the architecture and details
EPCOT: spending time at the aquarium in the Seas pavillion

AK: Divine. Stilt Walker disguised as a vine. It is just as fun to watch the crowd reactions too :)

MK: Another vote for PhilHarmagic and People Mover. I didn't think I would like either of these and we ended up doing each two times. Also, lunch @ Columbia Harbor House was relaxing and the food was better than most of the other QS options in my opinion - try to get a window seat upstairs.

DH: Another vote for the Animation Academy. I cannot draw and I ended up with a really nice drawing of Goofy.

EP: Meet Alice in England. It was my DS favorite character interaction, she had a pretty long conversation with him and there were only two or three people in line ahead of us, so it seemed more "spontaneous" than some of the other character meets.

Don't forget to stop and watch the fountain in Epcot. Awesome!

I agree on all of the suggestions.

Make sure to go in the gift shop near the Art of Animation in DHS.

Also make sure to go to One Man's Dream!

AK- Go to Conservation Station early in the morning and watch live vet procedures (very interesting and you can ask questions throughout)

MK- Catch some of the entertainment on Main St (Dapper Dans, pianist at Casey's, Main St Philarmonic, etc.)

Epcot-Spend time seeing the "museum" displays in World Showcase (Mexico, Norway, America, China, Japan, Morocco all have one)

HS- Animation class (good for everyone but small kids)

Outside the parks- Mini-golf at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter