Universal with husband...

mjpeter

Mouseketeer
I'm heading to Universal for the first time next month. My husband will be attending a conference so I'll be on my own for a couple of days, and then with him for the weekend.

Any advice for adults at Universal? What attractions might be too "young" and which ones are not-miss. We do like thrill type rides, and were looking at evening entertainment, as well.

This is my first time not going to Disney, so I hope I can still make it a great vacation! :goodvibes

The only attraction to avoid would be the Pteranodon Flyers at IOA...you have to have a child with you in order to ride it. Everything else is fair game...even Seuss Landing. My parents (in their 70's) love that area. It's nice to ride the smaller rides as well as the bigger rides so just enjoy yourselves. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

For thrill rides, my favorites are Forbidden Journey, Hulk, and Revenge of the Mummy. Other thrill rides to consider are Dragon Challenge and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter