Universal tickets

Tash87

DIS Veteran
Im looking at buying Universal tickets for next year from American attractions/Florida tix or somewhere like that.

The price they are now will that remain the set price? Or can the price fluctuate?

Is there anywhere else online that you can recommend for tickets?

I've always used American attractions in the past and never had a problem with them and their price always seem to be the cheapest.

Prices remain pretty much the same. Occassionally someone will have a deal on and maybe £10 a ticket saving. Remember quidco too.

We used floridatix, great service.

If you dibb there is a table of current ticket prices from the various agents on the tickets forum. Floridatix are looking cheapest at £123 less 2.5% quidco.

Prices remain pretty much the same. Occassionally someone will have a deal on and maybe £10 a ticket saving. Remember quidco too.

We used floridatix, great service.

If you dibb there is a table of current ticket prices from the various agents on the tickets forum. Floridatix are looking cheapest at £123 less 2.5% quidco.

I will just go ahead and buy them when I can ( that's one thing off my 'to get' list ) :thumbsup2

Thank you for the info :bitelip:

I'm going in May but won't be buying tickets until nearer the time. Like dixonsontour said they don't tend to fluctuate too much so unless there's an amazing offer or glitch somewhere I'll wait until nearer the time.

Two other places that I can recommend which haven't been mentioned yet are UndercoverTourist.com and OrlandoAttractions.com but I'll just be going with whoever is cheapest at the time :)

The only thing to be mindful of is the yearly price hike. From memory this happens in February/March time (correct me if i'm wrong). Its a long ways off yet but make sure you buy before then.

The only thing to be mindful of is the yearly price hike. From memory this happens in February/March time (correct me if i'm wrong). Its a long ways off yet but make sure you buy before then.

Oh right, I never knew this happened. I will definitely buy some time soon then. Thank you for that!

I bought from Attraction Tickets Direct. Real tickets, the price was fine and delivered swiftly. I also bought our Cirque du Soliel and Blue Man Group tickets from them and they communicated by e mail about our seats, again a good service. Cirque we could print our own tickets but for Blue Man we had to exchange a voucher when we got there which was a minor irritation.

I bought from Attraction Tickets Direct. Real tickets, the price was fine and delivered swiftly. I also bought our Cirque du Soliel and Blue Man Group tickets from them and they communicated by e mail about our seats, again a good service. Cirque we could print our own tickets but for Blue Man we had to exchange a voucher when we got there which was a minor irritation.
TBH I think I will stick with American Attractions, I don't think I will save anything major by shopping around.

I just wondered if the price they have set now for 2016 would drop when 2016 actually came around.

I just wondered if the price they have set now for 2016 would drop when 2016 actually came around.

I'm pretty sure it will go up. We purchased 4 day Disney tickets from Undercover tourist in early Feb 2015 as the price hikes were announced. Then when i checked again in April the prices where more expensive.

Attraction Tickets Direct has been giving away Orlando Eye tickets with orders, worth a look if you are interested.

They also have prices for 2015 and 2016. So if you are going next year you need to order 2016 Tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter