Universal tickets

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Where is the cheapest place to buy universal passes? We want a one day or two day hopper between both parks

My husband and I just bought ours from Undercover Tourist. We bought a 2 day ticket for both parks and ended up getting a 3rd day free. We paid roughly $390 and received them within like 5 days.

If you are a member of Sam's Club, check their Travel services under "Activities". AAA might also offer them.
Head over to the Disboard Universal Studios/Sea World board. I bought tickets (several years ago) with a great pin code shared there. One of those secrets that's not secret.

Check out some of the threads regarding the AAA ticket discount on merchandise. Depending on how many souvenirs you are planning to pick up, might be worth checking out AAA.

If you are with a company that gives you access to TicketsAtWork, their prices were the best I found about a month ago.

We just got that a few weeks ago & I agree, best price by far. On a side note, we also booked our cabin through this service. Some good deals for rooms, better than the other travel services we have.

For the USSSA tickets is there a start date for them? I see there are tickets ending 6/30, and 7/30 then one for 12/15. So would the 12/15 ones be good in August?

For the USSSA tickets is there a start date for them? I see there are tickets ending 6/30, and 7/30 then one for 12/15. So would the 12/15 ones be good in August?

Yes, they are expiration dates, not start dates. SO the 12/15 ones would be good now through december of this year

I am really interested in USSSA to buy my tickets. Any recent experiences/review? I am not a member and am very nervous about spending all that money and finding out when I get there that I cannot use the tickets. It says on the website "for ussssa players only" or something to that effect. Do they check at the gate or anything like that?

We used them with no problems two weeks ago.

Our family of five saved $300.00 by using the USSSA tickets.

I am really interested in USSSA to buy my tickets. Any recent experiences/review? I am not a member and am very nervous about spending all that money and finding out when I get there that I cannot use the tickets. It says on the website "for ussssa players only" or something to that effect. Do they check at the gate or anything like that?

We just went in June with them. Everything was good, no problems at all.

Wow that looks like a great deal with USSSA, I was a little nervous but seeing that the ticket worked out ok for above posters I'm going for it!

It is legit and you will have no problems.

We paid a total of $723.00 for five two day park to park tickets. The $23.00 was for them to send you the tickets. I believe there is an option where you can pick the tix up at their office in Orlando to avoid the shipping cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter