• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal tickets

mrsdrum

Earning My Ears
We are planning on doing 2 days at the universal parks plus one day at wet n wild. We are staying at RPR for one night so we have the unlimited express pass. Trying to figure what most cost effective ticket will be for 2 adults and 2 kids. I saw undercovertourist has a 3 park combo ticket for. $ 201. Can someone explain it?

That gives you 14 days unlimited park to park for those three parks.

So I am guessing that is the best deal. It seems too good to be true, 14 days of admission for $11more than a 3 day park to park. Has anyone bought this ticket before from undercovertourist?

So I am guessing that is the best deal. It seems too good to be true, 14 days of admission for $11more than a 3 day park to park. Has anyone bought this ticket before from undercovertourist?

There is no problem with the tickets. You can also purchase them as part of a package through Universal but you can't purchase it through the ticket store. Not sure why undercover tourist still has some, but they are perfectly valid.

The only thing you need to know is that those ticket are not upgradable in any way.

if you buy that 14 day pass at UT, it will be valid at the darkside.

no worries.

There is no problem with the tickets. You can also purchase them as part of a package through Universal but you can't purchase it through the ticket store. Not sure why undercover tourist still has some, but they are perfectly valid. The only thing you need to know is that those ticket are not upgradable in any way.
. So does this mean we can't use the unlimited express pass with them that we get for staying at RP?

you stated you are staying one night onsite at RPH.

you will be allowed unlimited usage of the express lines in the park and early entry on check in and check out days.

this is a hotel perk for staying at one of the 3 deluxe hotels.
(it has nothing to do with park tickets.)

you stated you are staying one night onsite at RPH. you will be allowed unlimited usage of the express lines in the park and early entry on check in and check out days. this is a hotel perk for staying at one of the 3 deluxe hotels. (it has nothing to do with park tickets.)
. Okay thanks for clarifying. My husband is convinced it can't be true but I think we are going to go with it. What other upgrades would we add that we can't ? Also, What is the dark side? Thanks for your help!

. Okay thanks for clarifying. My husband is convinced it can't be true but I think we are going to go with it. What other upgrades would we add that we can't ? Also, What is the dark side? Thanks for your help!

you are at the darkside.......
my pet name for universal.

Mac 101 also states the Motherland as WDW.......

i know.
it is hard to believe there are deals out there for the darkside.
no catches to it.

i do both the motherland and the darkside each time i am in orlando.
i go yearly and many times twice a year for the parks/hotels.

i'm not sure what add ons you want.

hotel guests can also use the free shuttle for wet/wild, aquatica and as you already know, sea world.

i can tell you that when you leave the darkside for the airport, you can use one of the hotel cars that provide service for $50 for that one way ride.

talk to valet or the lobby TM's to arrange transportation from the hotel to the airport.
it's a tad more than using a taxi and you get fabulous service.

Listen to Mac. She is always right!

Take those 14 day, 3 park tickets and have a ball with your unlimited express pass access and early admission for check-in and check-out day!!!!

When you come back, you'll have to tell us how many times you had to pick your husband's jaw up off the ground. ;)

Listen to Mac. She is always right! Take those 14 day, 3 park tickets and have a ball with your unlimited express pass access and early admission for check-in and check-out day!!!! When you come back, you'll have to tell us how many times you had to pick your husband's jaw up off the ground. ;)
. LOL! Tickets are purchased. :). We are driving down so now we have a little more flexibility about if we want to do an extra day (or 2,3,4...)

Not quite as sweet as the Unlimited Express at Universal but for while your at Wet n Wild they now sell $29.99 Single Use Express passes. I am tempted to buy those when we go in July. For 49.99 you can get the Unlimited Express pass for a Wet n Wild.

i can tell you that when you leave the darkside for the airport, you can use one of the hotel cars that provide service for $50 for that one way ride.

talk to valet or the lobby TM's to arrange transportation from the hotel to the airport.
it's a tad more than using a taxi and you get fabulous service.

Just doing some research for our first stay on-site (but have visited USF several times over the years) and didn't know about this option. Thank you for all your advice. :thumbsup2

I tried to find the 14 day multiple park ticket on UT yesterday and again today with the MS newsletter link and don't see it. That's the first time I've used the newsletter in a long time, hope I linked to the right place and didn't have a cookies problem, but it doesn't say Mousesavers at the top anywhere and just looks like their regular page. Does anyone know if that's right?

Thank you both, I will look again. I think I'm getting these ticket types confused!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter