Universal tickets

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
Where do you guys buy your universal studios/IOA ticketrs from? i can't remember where i bought ours from last time we went and so far I think floridatix has come up cheapest. Does anybody recommend trying somewhere else?

Where do you guys buy your universal studios/IOA ticketrs from? i can't remember where i bought ours from last time we went and so far I think floridatix has come up cheapest. Does anybody recommend trying somewhere else?

Hi Sam - Travel Republic is a whole £1 cheaper for the 2 park bonus tickets £84 rather than £85 and I can't fault them.

We bought our Universal tickets from Travel Republic last year.
Liked the fact that we got real tickets and had not problems in dealing with Travel Republic.

Planning on using them again for this year's summer visit :)

Wow, great offer, just checked to see what DU were offering atm, and it's more in the $150 range

I think someone posted that universal was just about to put the pirces up so got the tickets just in time, think they went up a few days later. Two years ago I think it was $79.99

Good luck

from viator. i managed to get 5 x 2 day park tickets for £352 for universal.this was last week . do a quick websearch - the discount may still be there. the only thing is you have to print the vouchers out and get the tickets from the main gates at the parks. but i have read the reviews and seems to be ok.

Thanks for your replys everyone! i've got lots of places to shop around now :goodvibes

Hi am off to Florida August 2012 have just rung travel republic regarding the Universal 2 day bonus tix and asked if they had an expiry date meaning if we brought them now would we be able to use them next year? The man was very nice and explained that they expired 14 days from the first time of use but hubbie said when he asked could we use them next year he didn't seem 100% sure do any of you guys have the answer ? Fingers crossed we can as they are such a good price and after looking last night at universal tixs we got a bit of a shock as we always got the great deals with 7 days unlimitied for less than they were charging for 2 days:eek:
Anyway Happy sunday to you all
Look forward to all your replys
Cornish Pixie:goodvibes

Just checked on the ticket we used from TR last week, no expiry date showing on the ticket, just says 14 consecutive days including 1st use.

Thanks Wayne knew I could rely on you :goodvibes
Bet you can't wait for your next trip and we look forward to hearing all about it through your brilliant trippie:goodvibes
Chucklechops

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter