• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Tickets...From Costco ?

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm if they have recently bought Universal Orlando tickets from the local Costco brances ?
thanks

I have not bought them yet, but they were in our warehouse last week in case you are just wondering if they still have them.

Just re-read your post and saw where you are from - you are probably more interested in whether or not anyone has seen them recently in Florida. :goodvibes

I have not bought them yet, but they were in our warehouse last week in case you are just wondering if they still have them.

Just re-read your post and saw where you are from - you are probably more interested in whether or not anyone has seen them recently in Florida. :goodvibes

Yes....indeed I should have clarified that I am interested in picking up tickets at one of the Costco branches in the Orlando area.

I just called the South Orlando Costco and the rep there said they carry them all year. HTH.

Sorry, I really don't know where the South O Costco is. We've never been there, but you can get the address on Costco's website. We plan on hitting it when we arrive in October. Such a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter