Universal tickets arrived - Question

zippy99

DIS Veteran
We have now got all 4 adult universal tickets for our family for a grand total of £30 OOP!!

2 Via virgin for £30 (using airmiles to pay for the rest)
2 Via FloridaTix - using £162 of paypal funds from an ebay selling session

With the FloridaTix ones they are actual tickets that require the user to sign - it then says a counter signature is required on each visit and they need to match - I am concerned as my son is only 10 and the probability of him 'signing' twice in the same way is slim - is this just security thing to try and put people transfering them?

Also all tickets say Photo ID required - I for one am never keen on walking round with all our passports - I like to keep them locked in the safe in the room. We had similar last year with Busch Gardens and I called them and was told that photocopies were fine - anyone got any experience on Universal policies.

Sorry for all the questions today - seem to have gone into panic mode now we are hitting the home straight!!

We have never had to show photo ID when using Universal tickets. If you have got vouchers, you will need to show ID in order to collect the tickets from the kiosk (unless you have done electronic will call).

As far as a counter-signature, when we were there in August they certainly weren't doing that. I assume it's to discourage people from using the multi-day tickets and then selling them on. Even if they did ask you to sign, it's very unlikely that they would ask a child to do it.

They only did counter sign with me once because my finger print wouldn't register. They finger print everyone so there won't be a problem. I've never been asked for ID at the turnstiles only when I was picking stuff up from guest relations. I wouldn't worry about it, there are lots and lots of kids going to universal so they will have a process if there is any problems. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter