Universal Tickets - Any good deals

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Leave in 4 weeks and haven't booked Universal tickets yet. Bought them last year for $79 but those type of deals seem long gone. Anyone seen and good prices recently?
Thanks

Leave in 4 weeks and haven't booked Universal tickets yet. Bought them last year for $79 but those type of deals seem long gone. Anyone seen and good prices recently?
Thanks

I booked 14 days Disney Ultimate, and 14 days Universal & IOA.. both for £297 !!

If you can wait for the weekend then I will be posting an updated Park Tickets thread which will have all the most popular agents and their prices.
The link to the last one I did is HERE
Although the prices are a month old the links are still the same so you will be able to find up to date ones without too much trouble.
You haven't said what parks you want to go to and on what days but the best price I can see is $82 for entrance to one park for one day. Other than that you can get a 2 park ticket for £80 from Orlando Attractions.

cheapest we have found so far is Virgin at £299 for 3 adults & 1 child (DD is 11 so classed as an adult) for a 14 day 2 park ticket

hi all. i'm going to orlando with my family, 2 adults, 1 child, 1 baby and we are very interested in the real deal mentioned in this thread. i've been onto the orlando attractions website, and they are quoting two prices - 1 for 2010 1 for 2011, our trip starts end dec 10, running into jan 11.
nowhere on the site where you can ask the question, but which pricing do we go with? as the ticket lasts for 14 days from the first day you use it, and we plan to go to a park in dec 10, do we buy the 2010 tickets?

thanks in advance for any help!

hi all. i'm going to orlando with my family, 2 adults, 1 child, 1 baby and we are very interested in the real deal mentioned in this thread. i've been onto the orlando attractions website, and they are quoting two prices - 1 for 2010 1 for 2011, our trip starts end dec 10, running into jan 11.
nowhere on the site where you can ask the question, but which pricing do we go with? as the ticket lasts for 14 days from the first day you use it, and we plan to go to a park in dec 10, do we buy the 2010 tickets?

thanks in advance for any help!

it's normally all about the date you activate the ticket - seems to me you would have no probs buying the 2010 ticket and saving a few quid if the first day is in december.

Just confirming what Boodle says, you work on the date tickets are activated. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter