• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal theme park

cuzinvin

Earning My Ears
I am a DVC member, and took the fam forthe first time to WDW last Oct, this next trip in Oct 06 they wanna stop by Universal, where is the best place to get tickets, and because I rely on Disney buses to take us from park to park, is it an expensive taxi ride to Universal?

Universal is having a sale on tickets. Check on the Universal Board (just scroll down the page for the Universal Studios Section of this board) for exact details -- something like buy an adult ticket and get a child ticket free!! I'm not sure how much $$ a taxi will cost, but you may be more likely to get a response if you post this there.

cuzinvin said:
I rely on Disney buses to take us from park to park, is it an expensive taxi ride to Universal?

Mears runs "shuttle service" between any WDW resort and Universal.

Last time I checked it cost about $15 per person, round-trip.
You can schedule your return time when you are making the trip over from WDW.

If you buy your tickets online there is a special. If you buy a two day/two park ticket for $99.95, you get three days free and a free five day ticket for kids (9 and under)! The days are consecutive and the tickets expire 12/31/06. Not a bad deal if you plan to be at Universal for more than a day.

If you are thinking of spending nearly 100 for a 2 day 2 park ticket, IF there's any chance you may come back in the next year, we always have paid the extra 15 more for the Power Pass and it's good all year, minus some black out dates, dates I wouldn't be in Universal anyways, like Christmas. Just a thought......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter