Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I would love a valid code. We are looking for 2 child tickets and could be for 1 or 2 days, both parks. The kids are barely age 4, so we're looking for as cheap of tickets as possible for them. Thanks!

Can I get a code as well? I'm going to use the 1 day, 2 parks ticket, if there's a different code for each type of ticket.

Thanks =)

Hi! Can our family pls have the discount code, too? We are a family of five (3kids) and are looking at a one day two park pass or AP for more than one day. I would appreciate it so much and thank you in advance!:)

BTW... we are located in NY...can someone else verify that once there these tix will be fine?

Tirapapas, you said in and earlier post that you were not from the US but had to use a US credit card of a friend. Are you in Canada by chance? I am interested in giving this a shot but I live in Canada. I don't have a US credit card but I think I know someone who does. Did you have any problems with using someone else's card?

I am not from Canada, and I had no problems during the purchase or using the tickets. I used my brother's credit card.

I used my personal Ticketmaster account and did the purchase myself, only using the credit card at the end. I received the confirmation email, and accessed the pdf's, and printed the tickets without problems.

The tickets said PURCHASED BY XXXXX XXXXXXX (My Brother's Name and Last Name). So I printed some pages from my Ticketmaster account where my name and the ticket purchase appear, just in case they said something about the name. No need to use it. The guys at the entrance didn't really scrutinized the tickets. I assume they are pretty normal for them.

I don't think you will have a problem.

Joel ... thanks for the code! The price I am getting with the code for a one day/two park pass for either adult or child is still approx. $65 + Tax. Is that what it should be with the discount? I'm just a bit confused. Thanks:confused3

BTW, does anyone know what the price would be at the park windows?

Would someone send me the code, too please? We are SO pumped to go to Universal but we really want to be able to afford it. At these prices, I could buy the Annual Pass in case the kids want to go more than 2 days, or want to go back in January.

Thanks SO much, :lovestruc

I believe you have to be a Florida resident to obtain the discounted AP thru Ticketmaster...

Joel ... thanks for the code! The price I am getting with the code for a one day/two park pass for either adult or child is still approx. $65 + Tax. Is that what it should be with the discount? I'm just a bit confused. Thanks:confused3

BTW, does anyone know what the price would be at the park windows?

A 1 day/2 park pass through Universal is $89.99, so this is a deal.

I would love the code, going Jan 1 and 2 of 2010. Thanks:thumbsup2

any chance i could get the codes if they are still available. thank you. 2 day 2 park is just what we need.

I would really appreciate if someone could PM me the code. My brother and I are going in December and just need 1day/2park passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter