Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know of Joel continues to send via PM the codes. I think it would be hard for him to keep doing this for a long time. However, I would recommend you waiting for a code to try to guess the code. Check out what I posted, and what Joel posted on another thread. I just tried to guess a new code and was successful.

I bought them using the self printing tickets (2 days, 2 parks) and had no problem in the entrance.

As Joel said on another thread, you can try to guess the code, using a Universal attraction name, ride, movie or something. I used my guess code without problem (a ride).

Here's what Joel said on the other post:

Originally Posted by Joel110 View Post
I appreciate this thread..it directed me to the TM deal. Thanks!

However, I'm wondering why the secrecy on this promo? I went quickly googled "Universal Stuidos Ticketmaster" and started guessing promo codes without any problems. Are we allowed to give hints? Like, for example, try entering a keyword from your favorite Universal Studios Attraction, Character, Island, or Hotel? Is there concern that US will change the codes?

So far, I have found 53 successful promo codes/keywords. Kind of a fun thing to entertain me while procrastinating from mowing the yard. I can PM them for comparisons (just figured I'd not post them in case that's against protocol and so anyone who likes scavenger hunts can try to guess them on their own).

Do these tickets really work? I get nervous about deals like this.
Thanks in advance! :)

I bought 2days-2parks self printing tickets and felt uneasy until they worked in the first park. They certainly worked. The savings were great.
My worst fear was that once I got to the entrance gates the guy would tell me "what the hell is this ticket".

By the way, I feel there are a lot of "code please" posts and not enough "worked great / no problems" posts, specially for someone without confidence on this types of things.

Hi, If you are still willing or someone is willing to pass me the code please.

How does this compare to the current internet deal of $99 7 day?

Could use a code. Going to Orlando on business next week and plan to hit the parks after the seminars each night.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. Does anyone know if the 2-day 2-park passes are "park hoppers" or do you have to do one park on one day and the other on the second day? Thanks.

Hi. Does anyone know if the 2-day 2-park passes are "park hoppers" or do you have to do one park on one day and the other on the second day? Thanks.

Yep, we hopped from one park to the other on 7/12 and 7/13.

These tickets were great and saved our family of five about $120. I printed out two sets when I ordered them online and then put them in a ziploc bag to keep the ink from running. Once there, the TM processed us through no problem at all and barely looked at them. He told us to write our initials on the top of the ticket so we'd know which one belonged to each person on return trips.

The next time we used them, however, that TM noted that my husband was entering on a child's ticket. So she re-did them somehow and switched his with our daughter's (8 yrs. old) who was holding an adult ticket.

Seems the first TM didn't really care who had what ticket (5 people = 5 ticekts). But the second TM was a stickler for the adults to be holding adult tickets and the child a child one. It really wasn't a big deal and was handled within 2 minutes time.

Please could anyone tell me before I buy some of the 2 day 2 park tickets.Do you have to use them on 2 consecutive days, or, as we are going for 3 weeks, can we use 1 day on our first week, then use the 2nd day on our final week.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter