Universal Studios Thanksgiving weekend?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Friends are coming from out of town for Thanksgiving and really want to go to US. What can I anticipate with the crowds? Will Friday or Sat. be worse? I know DL is crazy, will US be too?
Thanks!

Universal opens at 9 am get there right when it opens. Head straight for the studio tour. You should be able to walk up and get on the tram no waiting. next go to the big rides before the lines get long. You will have to about 11- 11:30, then a massive wall of people will be pouring into the park. When it gets real busy try seeing some of the shows. Front of the line pass will help also. Have fun !

DOes anyone have any discount codes for seaworld that are valid now? Where going the second week in March, THanks :)

right now seaworld has a "buy a ticket get 2008 free" deal. I don't know if it's expired or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter