Universal Studios Island of Adventure~ SPiderman Breakfast?

Abbeysmom

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are planning our trip for this November. I am planning on five days and thought I might plan on a one day excursion for DB who is a big superhero fan to Universal. Well, I noticed they have a Spiderman Breakfast offered so I thought it sounded like a lot of fun. Anyone know anything about it? Is is worth it?
Also how doable is Universal in a day? We are planning on going back for a more specific Universal trip sometime in the future, but I thought this would help even things out a little?
Any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks!:wizard:

You should post this thread on the Universal Discussion, I am sure you will receive alot of responses there

We did the character breakfast at IOA 2 years ago. The characters were Spiderman, Thing 1 &2, the Cat in the Hat (I think that's it). It was fine, not especially great. The Spiderman did give us quite a bit of attention, but it was in January, and the place was only about 1/3 filled. The food was okay, again nothing great, but not bad by any means. I probably would not do it again, because in our experience, the characters at IOA were plentiful and easy to get time with (unlike at WDW). We saw Spiderman available for photo ops, as well as the Dr. Seuss characters many times during our stay.

We took DGS 3 in Sept. 2 years ago. He loved it. There were only a few families at the breakfast since Sept. is such a slow time. He got lots of attention from Spiderman--his favorite. He wore his Spiderman costume, so the "real Spiderman" called him his buddy and talked to him about how he could help him. They posed together for lots of pictures and even played tic tac toe. The food was fine--typical buffett breakfast. We weren't rushed at all. The characters were still there when we left. It was worth it to us for all the personal attention he received. I don't know how it would be at other times of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter