• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Studios - Friendly To Large Mammals?

sunking

Tag Fairy? We don't need no stinkin' Tag Fairy.
Happy Easter everyone!

I need to face up to something...I'm a large mammal. I'm 6'3" and about 320 pounds. I am very pleased to say that Disney has been very friendly to the larger mammal. I have had no issues with any of the attractions in Disney World or Disneyland.

My wife and I will be taking a trip to Disneyland next week and would like to spend one day of our stay at Universal Studios. I was wondering if Universal is just as friendly to the large mammals? In particular I'm interested in attractions like The Mummy. What kind of restraint system do they have?

Thanks much in advance!
Sunking

Thanks for the link! It would appear to be mostly about the Universal in Florida but I would assume that the rides in common are "common" :)

Is the "lap bar" on Mummy like those on Expedition Everest? That is what
they appear to be in the photos that I have seen. If so, I have no problem there.

It's going to be a tight fit on The Mummy, my good friend. You should be able to get by though.

Have a good time - Universal is a great place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter