Universal solo speed trip. Anyone wanna join?

bjmort

Mouseketeer
hi all,

I'm spending 8 nights at disney and am taking one day out to do a universal speed trip!

Main purpose of this trip is to check out diagon alley revisit hogsmead even and then cram in a whole bund of rides (I have express pass)

I have some touring plans mapped out and am wondering if anyone wants to join me (my wife is staying back at disney)

Date is April 30 have put my touring plans belowimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

hope you find a park partner for the day.

have a fun time in the parks.
you'll have a blast!

throw in an offer of a free butter beer and the peeps will be breaking down the door to join you......

i'll keep posting so your thread will stay on the top of the page.

you might get lucky and someone will want to join you for the day

think popcorn might sweeten the deal and get a response for meeting up with you?

ok, not the refillable bucket popcorn deal but just the small bag one.

but the butterbeer and bb ice cream deal still stands.

as your agent, who by the way is working without fees on this deal, you didn't list the date you are advertising for.

good thing i'm working for you as you forgot that minor detail.....

ok ok....i found my reading glasses and see it is april 30th.

in between the two charts was a sneaky way to get it in there.

and you can't fire me, i am working for free.

you don't want me to go to the boss do you over a slight oversight, which was caused by my cat taking my glasses off the computer desk.

you do like cats don't you?

Ew cats are disgusting.

They are like having an animal version of a moody teenager permanently on your house for 14 years.

They are grumpy and only ever come to you when they want something.

:eek: you and my dog sasha would get along...too bad they don't allow pets in the parks :rotfl:

Good luck finding a partner for the parks.

I am going to be doing a solo trip 4 days before yours! While I cannot be your touring partner, I think that I might steal your touring plans. They look awesome!

April 30 is a Thursday, you should have a good day and get everything done. Why Fast Food Blvd and not Leaky Cauldron for lunch? Unless it is just a look around of Springfield without riding Simpsons or Kang & Kodos.

I need to rest just imagining going through that touring plan. I go to Universal so I don't need to do the commando plans.

That reminds me of my last trip to Disney in '98 or '99 with the kids and in-laws. I had every minute scheduled of every day so I could get the most of it. It was also the last vacation we took with the in-laws ... it drove them crazy. Now after many years at Universal, and the kids all grown, we're taking a trip without the kids and invited the in-laws. I know they are nervous about going on another amusement park vacation with us, but they are going to be surprised how relaxed and mellow it will be.

Although being April 1st, I may take your plan, email them a copy and tell them to have it laminated for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter