Universal sent me a PIN code!!!

crostorfer

Gryffindor Gal
I've never received an offer from Universal before, and I'm so thrilled! They sent me 30% off for any dates between the end of August and Christmas Day. We have a lot going on this fall, we're supposed to be moving, but I don't know that I can pass this up, with the discount AND The Walking Dead experience taking over HHN. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I got another 30% last week..i think we should enjoy them now..Once the HP expansion opens , I think Discounts will disappear for a long while

I got another 30% last week..i think we should enjoy them now..Once the HP expansion opens , I think Discounts will disappear for a long while

That is kind of what I was thinking. I wasn't planning on going back to Orlando until next fall after the expansion was open and the crowds died a little bit, but Universal keeps sweetening the deal for me. I'm a sucker for a bargain.

How do you get a discount? This will be our first visit to universal.

No rhyme or reason as to who gets them and who doesn't..you can go to UniversalOrlando.com and sign up for email alerts, try pricing out a vacation etc..It may help your chances, it may do nothing

No rhyme or reason as to who gets them and who doesn't..you can go to UniversalOrlando.com and sign up for email alerts, try pricing out a vacation etc..It may help your chances, it may do nothing

Thanks for this info! I will try that and keep my fingers crossed!

Congrats to those who are getting them, ( and being able to make them work for your trips!)
We are "time locked" into our Christmas trip this year, and probably will haft "make do" with the SMSM off of the crazy high, post Christmas rack rates.
We make it work though.
:goodvibes

Which newsletter is this? How else can we go about getting a pin code? is it just completely random? :confused3

Not sure about the newsletter....But pincodes are random..Not everyone gets them ( kind of like Disney).You can increase your chances by signing up for emails thru UniversalOrlando.com and pricing out a trip..Other than that..:confused3 No one knows. I signed up in 2011 and never received a single pin till this year( then I got 3) .I think though that this year will be the last of them for awhile.Once Harry Potter the expansion opens, luring people in won't be neccessary

Its the annual passholders flyer. My wife gets hers via e-mail and my comes in the mail. This was the 2nd pin my wife received this year(May&Aug.) I have not received one at all.Passholder since 04. My wife only the last couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter