Universal/Seaworld ticket packages??

excitedtraveler

Mouseketeer
We are planning on visiting Universal Studios and hopefully Seaworld as well in August. Does anyone know if and where we could get a ticket package for those 2 parks? I saw there is a website that sells discount ticket packages for these parks in addition to Disney as well, but they just service the UK. I'm used to going to Disney and just buying week passes.. Thanks

Last edited:
I don't believe that there is a single ticket that gives admission to SeaWorld, Universal and Disney.

We are planning on visiting Universal Studios and hopefully Seaworld as well in August. Does anyone know if and where we could get a ticket package for those 2 parks? I saw there is a website that sells discount ticket packages for these parks in addition to Disney as well, but they just service the UK. I'm used to going to Disney and just buying week passes.. Thanks

There used to be a ticket called flex ticket that gave admission to sw uo ioa wet n wild and aquatica for 14 days discontinued end of last year but may be brought back after volcano bay opens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter