universal/sea world/hotel

lidec

Mouseketeer
We would like to visit Orlando in May. We have always done just Disney and want something different. Where do I start. We want to go to Universal, sea world, kennedy space center and maybe a day trip to Cocoa Beach. Where do I start to find the best prices? Can you get pkgs. Are there any hotels you can recommend (<100.) Has to have a nice pool and somewhere in the Orlando area I guess or not too far from the attractions. We will have a car. Any help in appreciated. I have checked US and Seaworld sites . I have read that you can get lower priced pkgs anyone know where?

You can go to Loews.com for the Universal properties or Sheraton.com for the Vistana or Marriott.com for the Marriott properties.

I love the Universal hotels, Royal Pacific and the Hard Rock Hotel. When staying at these hotels you get front of the line access to the rides at Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure. Depending when you are going you can find reasonable prices especially if you have AAA.

Also, when we stay offsite I love the Marriot Villas, we love the Cypress Harbour , 2 bedroom great rooms plenty of space, nice pools and close to everything. We are going to the Vistana Villages (my dad gave us his timeshare to use) this April. This is very nice resort.

Let us know what you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter