Universal Reservations messed up the discount on my package!! What happens now?

Lfsdromero

Mouseketeer
I booked a hotel and HHN tickets package ,over the phone, directly with Universal. I explained to the lady then that I have an annual pass but the rest of my party did not and that I wanted the AP discount on the hotel room and the HHN tickets. All was fine and I paid for my package in full that day in May 2015. So fast forward till today, I called the reservation line to see if it was possible to upgrade to club level and how much that would be. Well the lady now tells me I was given the FL Resident discount and I will need a Fl ID when I check in. UM No Ma'am I told her at no time did I ever state that I lived in FL and she was welcome to go back and listen to the ordinal call that I placed, as I know all the calls are recorded. She is wanting me to cancel this package and rebook with the AP discount but at a higher price because no standard rooms are available. I am on hold now waiting to talk to a supervisor however my heart is pounding. I don't understand why I should have to pay for their mistake. Has this happened to anyone else? If so what was the outcome?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter