• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Price Increase?

quick2blush

Earning My Ears
A friend received an email (from a travel agent/website) that Universal prices are going up next week. Does anyone know if this is true? We're headed to CA in December, but obviously want to avoid paying more than we need to!

Have you tried buying tickets online before the price increase? You choose which date you are buying for. It may be a way to get today's prices.

Well I hedged my bets and bought my tix today. I did not really want to have to spend an extra $80USD if I missed it and the prices did indeed go up in a couple of days.

i think I read up to $23 a ticket? I will have to dig out my email again.

Thanks. Is there a way to buy tickets wiout having to indicate the exact day going?

ETA - never mind, I see there's any day ticket option for a little more

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter