• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal photo packages - Black Friday Sale

Tmarmac

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

The following link was added to the My Universal Photos facebook page:
https://presale.amazingpictures.com/UniversalFlorida.aspx

This gives you 5 days of photos for $60, and according to the facebook messages you can use the photo package in 2017 or 2018 if you aren't going in the near future. 3 days normally costs $90-100. :cheer2:

Black Friday Deal 2016
$59.95
Unlimited digital downloads for 5 days, a 16x18 poster printed in park, and a $10 online credit.

Enjoy!

While this looks like a good deal, I'm hesitant because going to that page is very lean on details to how it actually works since that is not being sold through the Universal site.

Like what happens when you order? do you get a voucher that you then turn in at Universal?

Just not sure about the details.....

I received an email voucher when I ordered.

Agree that there are few details on the site - I went to the "My Universal Photos" Facebook page which had many more details as people have been asking questions.
The photos at Universal are now called "My Universal Photos" and not PhotoConnect (changed in July 2016). Here is the link to the facebook page if you want to check it out:
https://www.facebook.com/MyUniversalPhotos/?ref=page_internal

I was satisfied, but it's your choice. :)

I agree this looks promising but is short on details. Anyone used this? What does "unlimited digital downloads for 5 days" mean? Do they take pics in the park? Are these ride pics? Photog pics? How does it work? I'm always leery of a website quick to take your money but short on what they deliver.

According to the voucher I was emailed, you take the barcode voucher to a Universal photographer and you will get instructions on where to collect your My Universal Photos package card. I would assume it would be one of the photo places as they have them in both parks.

On the touring plans chat board, this offer was discussed and a couple of people said they bought the same package last year (at the same website) and used it on their Universal visit.

We have ordered from them twice before, and just order the annual pass from the black Friday sale. Their website is very lacking but we haven't had any trouble yet. Still waiting on my confirmation email from last nights purchase, though. According to their Facebook page, it is take awhile for those to go out. Previously we just took the email to the photographer that is at the front of both parks and they got us set up.

I did this last year. I went into the photo connect store inside the park when we got there, gave them the voucher, and everything was set up. It was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter